GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Pffft!? PFFFFFFT!?

tenor (8).gif

Unfortunately @Drummer79 couldn't commit to a full schedule this season so he graciously stepped aside from full turtle racing.

I'm pleased to introduce the newest member to the team @Xradkins

We hope with adding him to the lineup with myself and @WanganGhost we can challenge for the title this season.

Now W.A.R. and Full Turtle will be aiming to take down the Massive Pansy Train. Prepare for the inevitable!!!

I dont know if it's the Doppler effect, but I can't hear you when you're that far back....

scarecrow.PNG

In all fairness @SydViscus , we should start a rivalry. I took you out in last season's finale, you took me out in this season's finale....the table has been set, lol

hahahahaa I'm down, my rivalry with @PApunk924 has cooled since we barely get to see each other anymore with us both hosting :(:(

Bring it bud, I'll come over to yer house and slam yer ****in cupboards :lol::lol:

You guys sound like Bulls & Arrows did before last season....

There's a reason they aren't chirping this time around.
We had plenty of reasons to "chirp" buddy...because Champions can do that. One of the reasons ill let you guys talk all you want now, youve earned the right to talk, but be careful how much you do... our arrows arent the only ones that are taking aim on you fellas.

Last edited:

Lol this is the equivalent to when some loser is talking trash in Rocket League and the badasses just reply with "Scoreboard". :lol::lol::lol:

So let me get this straight. W.A.R.T.s and Full Turtle have 1 driver each that can be a threat and @scarecrow937 is telling us to be scared? If I weren't drinking my tea with my pinky out sitting next to my fancy trophy I would laugh hysterically at you. Ha Haaaa. Good day sir, you get nothing! :D

We had plenty of reasons to "chirp" buddy...because Champions can do that. One of the reasons ill let you guys talk all you want now, youve earned the right to talk, but be careful how much you do... our arrows arent the only ones that are taking aim on you fellas.

We never stop talking, that's why everyone loves us so much :lol::lol::cheers:

At least that mouth is big enough to fit your feet ;)

Careful, I was taken out by other cars in four races last season. And then once more myself from a bad brake bias....and I still was nipping at your heels. It's a fresh season...be ready! W.A.R. is gonna be full throttle!

Edit: in all seriousness, thanks to @SydViscus , @BGCaligula and @Stryker13 for help with my racing lately. I'm getting there....slowly. the lap times are definitely dropping!

Last edited:
Careful, I was taken out by other cars in four races last season. And then once more myself from a bad brake bias....and I still was nipping at your heels. It's a fresh season...be ready! W.A.R. is gonna be full throttle!

Edit: in all seriousness, thanks to @SydViscus , @BGCaligula and @Stryker13 for help with my racing lately. I'm getting there....slowly. the lap times are definitely dropping!

I can't say I wouldn't be proud to see you beat me, always happy to see the field improving and I love helping where I can. The ARL driver training is paying dividends and I love to see that :cheers::cheers:

Back