GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
For those asking about the 1st race of the season...it looks like at this time we are going to be racing Jan 2nd 2021 for our first race. We wouldnt want to have anyone be rushed into a last minute race the day after Christmas. So seriously take the time off and spend it with your loved ones, or practice.

Screenshot_20201222-145323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good evening Gentlemen,
Just wanted to post that I am hosting a single race BMW M3 DTM Special Event on Monday, 12/28/20.
Two time slots available:
Early
12:30pm-4pm est for early race
2:30pm Room opens for 30 min warm-up
3pm-4pm est: 60 min race

Late
10pm-11:30 for late race
10pm Room opens for 30 min warm-up
10:30pm-11:30pm est: 60 min race

Plenty of early spots remain available, and a few late spots are still remaining.

Have a look at the link below for event details if you might be interested.
BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge Event-presented by Snail: Monday 12/28/20: Sign ups OPEN to All

I want to apologize to everyone for the last minute delay of the season start.

As some of you may know already I've recently tested positive for covid and its kept me mostly stuck in bed since Sunday morning.

This coupled with the holiday and the new rules has put me behind schedule on the season 9 workbooks.

I look forward to getting the season underway January 2nd.

As some of you may know already I've recently tested positive for covid and its kept me mostly stuck in bed since Sunday morning.

This coupled with the holiday and the new rules has put me behind schedule on the season 9 workbooks.

No apologies necessary, stay safe and get well brother!!

Happy birthday @PApunk924 @Cornbread243 !

That definitely sucks, but I pray for your speedy recovery. Hope to see you on track again soon.

P.S. Does that mean more gaming time while you're recovering? :D

Get well bud. More important things in life than running a league or updating points. Get well and we’ll worry about arl after. Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

Hope you get better soon.
Ruining the league is old news no apologies needed :)

No official race. Some of us will still be around for practice and/or general fun. Come join!!

Season starts on the 2nd!
Will be hosting a Gr.3 event myself actually, St. Croix C II. Guess I can move the timings a bit farther forward then.
Thanks for the invite!

Last edited:
Wait, any of you guys want to join? It starts 1 and a half hours before quali normally begins.
I'll also be hosting a Group C championship at the same time from 10th of Jan, so I'll have to finish that and then join our race here.

Latest Posts

Back