GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
With the free agents left, theres still room to form teams for anyone thats thinking about it, reach out to your fellow drivers, make new friends, or reunite with old ones. :cheers::cheers:

It does add a really fun extra element to the series.

With the free agents left, theres still room to form teams for anyone thats thinking about it, reach out to your fellow drivers, make new friends, or reunite with old ones. :cheers::cheers:

It does add a really fun extra element to the series.
Highly recommend a team if yOu can put one together. Really adds a new level to the whole experience. You have a vested interest in how two others guys (or girls!) are making out. We had regular team fuel and tire discussions, and overall tips for each other too. For me being on team was a huge part of Saturday nights.

(this all coming from a guy that won’t regularly participate in gr3 for the summer - lol)

:gtpflag:

Really looking forward to some clean racing again
Todays' FIA raced wasn't even fun enough to complete
The final race I was trying to gather slipstream and I messed up hard. I had this guy and I braked at my usual braking zone and the momentum was too much that I ended up pushing someone. I got shoved into the grass (kinda deserved it) and then later others too (for no reason at all). That individual was doing that and blocking others so hard that I just had enough and just wiped him out completely off the map and rage quitted. Yeah, I am ready to just whip out the McLaren F1 for this season's ARL. I wanna showcase my Olympics livery work.

**** FOR SALE ****

Used ARL Season 10 Ford GT's

Comes with all the Race Medium tires you could want, a free KaML Toaster and a subscription to Ford magazine !!!

Driven hard, but lots of life left to give.

Due to regulations, we have to say good bye to these fine machines for season 11.

If interested contact Mr. Wegot Yrbak at Jack Holdings at 1-800-555-RACE.

To all: bring out your best Olympics livery. Cannot wait to see them as I choose the McDaddy F1 GTR 95 as my season car

Last edited:
@SydViscus @PApunk924
For the coming Gr.3 Season, Calypso Racing will be represented by :
CRC_Coconut (DMCharlesTT)
CRC_Pineapple (@BGCaligula )
MATTHEW79JR100 (@MATTHEW79JR )

:cheers:

Technically Matthew hasn't done enough races to be placed in Silver yet, but I think we can allow it for now. If he shows gold pace we may have to step in lol

otherwise looking forward to racing you!! :cheers:

Back