Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Because they wouldn't look right. They have significantly less polys and that mode is built around extreme beauty shots. So the lighting is different in that mode compared to gameplay in order to bring out the best of the premium cars.

but even if they look crappy.....i still want to be able to take a picture of them, im sure they still look better than GT4 and their photomode was fine?

RDK
nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

This isn't from the game...it can't be...it's just so GOOD! :drool:

RDK can you please tell us of any damage you have had whilst playing.

Do you play in realistic mode?

Thank you.

Promotion for the game has begun :)

Graphics are .... Can´t find any words, how is that possible on the PS3???

probably coz mostly GT5 using Cell processor instead just graphics system..
remember what PD did with PS2 and GT4? 👍

Promotion for the game has begun :)

Graphics are .... Can´t find any words, how is that possible on the PS3???

I wonder how GT6 will look like on PS4!!!

All the Car models will be the same from GT5 and some even more higher resolution for GT6! Just imagine PS4 will be much more powerful, and renering for PHOTO MODE should be real life realism level.

RDK,

what option do you have when you switch during a replay in photomode? Is there f-stop, focal length, depth of field, FOV, anything like that?

Awesome pictures man, thx!:D Can you take one car and then mess it up to the max that the game allows you and then make a couple pics of it please?(preferably in bigger resolution, so we can see the details) Thanks again in advance!;)

but even if they look crappy.....i still want to be able to take a picture of them, im sure they still look better than GT4 and their photomode was fine?

PD might not want pictures of low poly cars in GT5 floating around the internet. It would give a bad representation of the game to some people, makes perfect sense to me.

Phenominal. So was this worth 6 years wait?

I have very few dream cars in this world, and the ones that I do, are all premiums.

To be able to drive those around the world, race them, and then take pictures of them as I please, It was totally worth the wait.

The standards are just a way of getting those dream cars. :)

yes phenomenal but they should call it " the real phototaker simulator" cause the things that really matters: cars, tracks and damage suck ball.

Makes sense to me. If I've got this right, Photo TRAVEL is what renders photos at high resolution, so only the most detailed cars would look right compared to the scenery. Photo MODE is 1080p resolution and thus standard cars look decent.

Now I have just one question, can you only access photo MODE through the replay, or can you pause during a race and enable it the way you can in Forza? Anyone that's seen a clear video of the pause screen can probably answer that one.

Hi guys. I know that everybody is worried about visual damages.

2 Questions:

How many photos there are on internet about gt5?

How many of them are showing visual damages?

One thing for sure is that if you have a good feature in your game you will show it to sell more copies. It´s sucks but we want see something that doesn´t exist....
When we will be playing two weeks we will say, Hey! I dont care visual damages! I want that car, i need that license, etc

Back