Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
It's very realistic if you can only get standard cars from the used car lot, If this is how they have done it then i don't mind standard cars anymore! :)

I think what RDK said that No Photomode for Standard cars is that he did not wanted to take a Standard car to show us because he thinks they do not look good.

But to make sure 100%

RDK
Can you take a STANDARD car and go into a PHOTOMODE with it in the game?

Just to make everything clear.

RDK
Guys, when you are watching any replay you can go into photomode when you press start button...

331651-Tsukuba-Ci.jpeg

RX8 -premium car
RX7 -stanard car

Wow, Exceeded Bandwidth already >.<

I think what RDK said that No Photomode for Standard cars is that he did not wanted to take a Standard car to show us because he thinks they do not look good.

But to make sure 100%

RDK
Can you take a STANDARD car and go into a PHOTOMODE with it in the game?

Just to make everything clear.

again ... no the game dont let me

Yeah the picture confirms that you CAN take pictures of standard and premium cars on the same track.

People need to stop jumping to conclusions.

... but the game wont let you take a standard car alone into photomode?!

WHAT IS THIS... ><

I think that RDK means that theres no phtoTRAVEL for standart cars , but you still can take a pic of your car racing , even if it is standart... Am i right RDK ?

EDIT: Oh everything is clear now , nevermind...

Bugatti wont be used, it will be new...probably a prize car or dealerships will open later

Bugatti is standard and there is doubt as to whether or not there is a standard dealership. So it probably won't be new if that's the case, though I can't say unti lI have the game obviously.

Ok, so you can use photomode in REPLAY mode with standard cars.

But you can't go into photoTRAVEL with standard cars.

But he says it wont let him. I think if you do not drive a Standard car you will be able to go into replay and photoshoot, but if you are driving a Standard car, you wont be able to go into replay and photoshoot.

RDK says he cant take Standard cars for photos.

Back