Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
RDK
no pthotomode for standard cars ... standard cars are just GT4 copy/paste like Trial Mountian track and doesnt look so hot

:dunce: :dunce:

Thanks for answering...

So what about the rumours that the copys are review copys? Or do you think you are playing the real thing?

Please clearify the photomode sitution :)

Actually is it possible to roll over a standard car? Cause for somereason GT5 is starting to look like that only the premium cars are gt5 and the rest is just upscaled gt4...

Chris

He said "no photomode for standard cars", not "i'm not going to take photos of standard cars". This kinda sucks but meh, standard cars are for 100% the game, premium's are for playing the career through IMO.

RDK
nrburgringnordschleife8.jpg

I remember a couple months ago most people saying I don't need more HDD space I wonder with pictures like this are they saying I better buy a bigger HDD because these pictures will look much better on my HDTV than on my computer:sly:

RDK
no pthotomode for standard cars ... standard cars are just GT4 copy/paste like Trial Mountian track and doesnt look so hot
eat that standard car defenders :lol:

RDK ,
if you can,upload some Mercedes C63 AMG screens 👍

Last edited:
I don't believe anything about this. I'm going to see for myself when I get the actual game, the real one. I don't believe stuff I see on a stolen copy. :)

Yes you can, or yes you can't ?

Haha, this is gonna go on forever. Why would they stop you taking photos of standard cars? They said themselves that all cars look "good" at the very least, right? Seriously though if this is true then PD can kiss my ass, I can deal with lack of interiors but I was really looking forward to building a collection of awesome photos including -lots of- different cars :(

That can't be correct about the standard cars not working on photomode. RDK, I mean no disrespect and I don't mean to offend, but is english not your native language? I think there is a miscommunication here. I really don't understand what you are telling us here.

Are you sire about the standard car thing? In this video

There are standard cars and at the bottom of the screen it's telling you to hit start to access photomode.

seems like kaz just wants to keep this game in work NONE STOP. seems as if Sony told them to get there work all together and finish it. i know there are some short cummings in gt5, but im not to worried or bothered by it, but i sure hope gt6 is a large step past this "none stop polishing"

Wait wait wait.

RDK, one clear question, one clear answer.

If you get into a standard car by itself, does the game allow you to take pictures in photomode?

^ Agree.. :/ Someone English please get a Review Copy or whatever, no offence :P

And my request:
RDK
Take some Fiat 500 screens? Ty :)

Back