Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
RDK
nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

btw i love nordsleife :)

I just **** my pants.. :drool:

@RDK - can u please check is there Sienna track in karting ? And did u seen maybe tracks : El Capitan, Midfield Raceway, Infenion Raceway , any of them ?'

If yes, this would mean that official track list is not correct, everyone are hoping for that.

Please help us ! :)

Yes please :D

Does that mean you can answer my questions then:

1) Can you export to the PS3's hard drive? (I'm assuming so since you got the picture off the game somehow)
2) How high does the resolution go?

1 yes
2 it deppends on the ratio 3:2, 16:9 ... 16:9 is 1080p

I find this whole Tekken90 thing very strange, there is an awful lot of stuff he isn't showing, stuff that people really want to see, for what reason I don't know, only he knows, but I just think the whole thing is very strange.

He said that he won't do any spoils which is fair enough.

@RDK - can u please check is there Sienna track in karting ? And did u seen maybe tracks : El Capitan, Midfield Raceway, Infenion Raceway , any of them ?'

If yes, this would mean that official track list is not correct, everyone are hoping for that.

Please help us ! :)

Tracks are unlocking - it deppends how far are you in GT mode

Haha, I wasn't sure!

Carry on, then! Beautiful pictures, by the way. They must come in higher resolutions, no?

Yes they do. RDK probably just doesn't want to post huge pictures in this thread that will break the tables of the thread page.

RDK

Can you zoom in inside of a cockpit? Do gauges still work from the outside view in Photomode?

As you have the game RDK and you have the mp4-12c can you give us a video of it with sound. This would be great as the mp4-12c is a great car which I would love to see.
Many thanks :)

RDK - that looks photoreal. Can't wait for photomode. Are you able to get them in higher resolution?

BTW, can you confirm if there are body kits in the game or have you not unlocked the aerodynamic modification yet?

RDK - that looks photoreal. Can't wait for photomode. Are you able to get them in higher resolution?

BTW, can you confirm if there are body kits in the game or have you not unlocked the aerodynamic modification yet?

they are there .. but i dont love upgrades ... look at the mclaren its pure sex :)

Back