Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
so 1 physic professional + aids and you can turn them on or off. You can play with professional wihtout aids from the very beginning.

yes or no?

thank you

I find this whole Tekken90 thing very strange, there is an awful lot of stuff he isn't showing, stuff that people really want to see, for what reason I don't know, only he knows, but I just think the whole thing is very strange.

I find this whole Tekken90 thing very strange, there is an awful lot of stuff he isn't showing, stuff that people really want to see, for what reason I don't know, only he knows, but I just think the whole thing is very strange.

he's probably playing the game man. Chill out :D He has the right to have a life and to take his time to enjoy the game without posting videos every 5 seconds. :)

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

photomode surprise :)

Awesome thanks!

Can you confirm how damage works in Proffesinal Physics in GT mode? Any new cool car tunning options you like that GT4 did not have?

he's probably playing the game man. Chill out :D He has the right to have a life and to take his time to enjoy the game without posting videos every 5 seconds. :)

You are missing my point, the videos he's posting are not showing anything we haven't already seen to some extent, no surprises if you get what I mean, and far from wanting him to post videos every five seconds, I wish he'd stop posting them to be honest, we only have 10 more days to wait to find out for ourselves.

He's stated repeatedly that a lot of what people are asking for has to be unlocked in GT mode, which takes time. You can't realistically expect the game to be wide open right from the start.

Please post some pictures of Standard cars in Photomode please :D

I would love to see a CLK 55 AMG 2000

Also if it possible, how does it sound like?

God yes! Like you need to ask. Can you also please check out the Youtube Replay Upload feature? If it's not working yet, is it at least there?

online is not working .. GT5 have different servers and want be conected with the sonys one ...

You are missing my point, the videos he's posting are not showing anything we haven't already seen to some extent, no surprises if you get what I mean, and far from wanting him to post videos every five seconds, I wish he'd stop posting them to be honest, we only have 10 more days to wait to find out for ourselves.

Don't read the thread then? He has posted a few things we haven't seen yet like A-Spec mode. Granted that ended up just basically being a copy/paste of GT4, which is kinda what I expected.

RDK
if you want more let me know

Yes please :D

Does that mean you can answer my questions then:

1) Can you export to the PS3's hard drive? (I'm assuming so since you got the picture off the game somehow)
2) How high does the resolution go?

Back