Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Yeah but it was still a lot better than some of the other weve seen popping up, I wouldn't say bulletproof just not quite Burnout Paradise :/

Did you see the video. No damage visually or mechanically.

RDK said there are no options for damage.

I just would like to see a few more photos, that is all. RDK, take your time, don't get too stressed over the requests and stuff.

Bro theres enough Photomode examples ont he News Home page...especially the FIats...

I'm more curious as to the camera\processing efffects, is there fish eye lenses or HDR?

18MP is the HIGHEST possible resolution in Photomode for GT5

At least thats what they tell us, who knows really...

Ok, so you can use photomode in REPLAY mode with standard cars.

But you can't go into photoTRAVEL with standard cars.

i think is that he wants to say.

we can take photos of a race with a standard car.
but we cannot use standard cars on the mode (phototravel like you say) where we choose a car and a surrounding environment....

Yeah that does suck!!! In GT4 people made some amazing Photos. In GT5 the standard cars look 10 times better over GT4! So why not?

RDK thanks for the SEXY pictures.

Post different cars.

Two of us

Me and lthe stigl would love to see the AMG C63 car.

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

i think is that he wants to say.

we can take photos of a race with a standard car.
but we cannot use standard cars on the mode (phototravel like you say) where we choose a car and a surrounding environment....

Why would they do that. Many members favourite cars are standard why inhibit them?

Why would they do that. Many members favourite cars are standard why inhibit them?

Because they wouldn't look right. They have significantly less polys and that mode is built around extreme beauty shots. So the lighting is different in that mode compared to gameplay in order to bring out the best of the premium cars.

Back