[Gran Turismo 5 @ TGS 2009] (SEE POST1!: New vids. Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 4,244 comments
picture4ft.jpg

Tokyo Game Show GT5 Car Confirmations (Facts)

-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

-Dogde Viper ACR SRT10

-Ferrari-(Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo)

-Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

-Mercedes SLS AMG

It's a damaged Gallardo!! I'm 90% sure! The other 10% is that it can just be a graphical glitch or something and it makes the car look damaged. lol

After thinking about it some more, the Mini Cooper is probably just a "tuned" version of the original like some of the cars in GT5P

Could be the hood lifting slightly from damage.👍

Yep, I think so too. I just looked over a ton of Gallardo LP560-4's pictures, and I haven't one picture yet with such stripe on the front of the car. It's damage, I'm pretty sure.

This can really mean damage on all cars! 👍 :drool:

I'm so annoyed by people who complain about the trees, they're fine, unless you suck at driving or don't know how to drive altogether and choose to look at the trees in detail all the time and not... I don't know, keep your freaking eyes on the road.

If you want a good tree simulator, go buy afrika or something. People who kept bitching about damage (which is still a completely useless feature) probably got this game delayed, if it weren't for the incessant and annoying whining, GT5 would be out with weather since they didn't waste all that time on a stupid feature to please people who want GT to be NFS.

All in all, I wish stupid people with no real opinions wouldn't post on the internets and get my GT delayed.

It's ass has a black strip too. :rolleyes: Enough with the inspector gadget “look what I found”.

lamboy.png

Damage is for racecars people, let it go.

Latest Posts

Back