[Gran Turismo 5 @ TGS 2009] (SEE POST1!: New vids. Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 4,244 comments
i have figured out what them marks are on the merc..

well you know how KY said major advancement..

well hes implemented birds... and there poops!

the marks on the front of the merc are bird poos.!

gran-turismo-5-20090924002028221.jpg

Look like the Amuse CarbonR on the right of that picture :)

Then you have to remember, GT5p london, has a 12 car grid, This track is alot larger and has more detail.... infact eiger has a 12 car grid.

Look like the Amuse CarbonR on the right of that picture :)

Probably the Amuse S2000 GT1

Also I think the red GTR in the latest gamersyde SLS AMG video is a GTR Spec V, but can't get a good enough view in the video to 100% confirm.

*Edit it is the Spec V, thanks for Jackington for pointing out the black wing

Last edited:
Why does it look like the SLS has a case of hubcapitis?

That 458 video looks AWESOME. I love the environment they chose. Those trees look totally real. I did notice that the 458 doesn't look as nice as it did in the prerendered 458 trailer though. Awesome none the less.

Why does it look like the SLS has a case of hubcapitis?

That 458 video looks AWESOME. I love the environment they chose. Those trees look totally real. I did notice that the 458 doesn't look as nice as it did in the prerendered 458 trailer though. Awesome none the less.

Right, but I think the 458 will at least look closer in detail compared to the tribute video if we could get a direct capture from the replay instead of off-screen. Either way, yea, it's still awesome.

September 24th (the wood), at the SCE press conference which is held in Tokyo game Shaw business day, 'sale day of [gurantsurisumo] 5' became “2010 March schedule” and announcement.

In addition, concerning the function which 'can take over the car which is sold on October 1st and procures 'in [gurantsurisumo]' PSP® edition to [gurantsurisumo] 5' it was introduced.

Were announced 'the more up-to-date information regarding [gurantsurisumo] 5' are as follows at the meeting place.

- Car
950 above units

- Course
20 above locations
70 above variations

- Physical simulation
New automobile physical simulation
Turning over of vehicle
Damage
Movable object inside course
New generation hybrid car, EV correspondence

- Arcade mode
[shingururesu]
Screen separation and opposition

●GT mode
Map
Garage
Automobile dealer
[chiyuningushiyotsupu]
[chiyanpion****supuresu]
License test

- Online function
Lobby
Text [boisuchiyatsuto]
[puraibetorobi]
[onrainhuotoarubamu]
[onrainripureiarubamu]
Export of the [ripurei] image to YouTube

- Photo mode
[huotodoraibu]
[huotosuteji]

- [gurantsurisumo] TV
New user interface
The movie writing out to PSP®
Progressive download

Oh my. 70 is actually the variation? That better be a translate error! It looks like the 20/60 dilemma will continue...maybe. I hope not.

Oh dear, not another confusing translation from another page of possibly poorly worded Japanese text. At least there's no "170 cars with damage" this time and it looks like all of them will have it. That's a big plus in my books and worth the wait.

20 locations.....thats not terrible...how many will forza have?

Can we guess what those 20 will be?

HSR
Eiger
Nurburgring
London
Daytona
Suzuka
Tokyo
Top gear track
Fuji... and 11 others..

Back