Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
About BLOODY time. Lancer Evolution III. How I was waiting for you patiently.

Impreza 2004 and the Valkyrie are nice additions.
It was a long wait, but at least we had Evos IV and V (edit: V and VI) added to the list at launch; there hasn't been a single WRX added since the August 2019 Red Bull Rain update for GT Sport: 1,396 days ago so far!

If we're just talking about the Evo III specifically, not whose tribe is more neglected, yes sir it's about time it was remodelled!
Evo IV - GT HD Concept, 12/2006, improved for GT5 and again for 'Sport
Evo VI (GSR TME SCP) - GT6, 12/2013, MIA during 'Sport, returned with the...
Evo V - GT7, 03/2022
Evo III - GT7, next week!

Now the question is, which order will the remaining unrepresented generations of Evo return in? I'll say
IX, VII, II, VIII, I
and I'll check back in 2036. :D

Last edited:
Aston Martin Valkyrie:

exitement.gif

I honestly wouldn't mind if its behind an invite. I was surprised that the Chiron wasn't when that was released.
Saying that, if they did, I think it would be smart on PDs side to give everyone an invite ticket with the update so that those who want the car can get it and then after that it will business as usual.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm a big fan of the invite system but it just seems to be another one of those features that has been forgotten about and left collecting dust by PD. Either utilize the system you incorporated into the game or get rid off it completely!
But it should be left collecting dust, it's horribly designed. :lol: The only way it should be messed with at all is if it's being completely redone, and realistically that won't happen until the next game, if it isn't scrapped entirely that is.

I must wonder if we'll be seeing the rest of the Lan Evo and Impreza WRX STI models for the next few months like what happened with the Silvia range. All the CT9A and GD models, they can be considered as facelifts like the R32 Nismo to the R32 V spec II.

Surely there's changes in each individual car's performance but their similarities are enough to make the ungrateful community seethe at a duplicate car.

I honestly wouldn't mind if its behind an invite. I was surprised that the Chiron wasn't when that was released.
Saying that, if they did, I think it would be smart on PDs side to give everyone an invite ticket with the update so that those who want the car can get it and then after that it will business as usual.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm a big fan of the invite system but it just seems to be another one of those features that has been forgotten about and left collecting dust by PD. Either utilize the system you incorporated into the game or get rid off it completely!
I could see where they were going with the Invitation system since some cars were only available to certain buyers by way of an invitation.

But being invited to buy a 10+ year old car was where the immersion broke beyond belief.

I must wonder if we'll be seeing the rest of the Lan Evo and Impreza WRX STI models for the next few months like what happened with the Silvia range. All the CT9A and GD models, they can be considered as facelifts like the R32 Nismo to the R32 V spec II.

Surely there's changes in each individual car's performance but their similarities are enough to make the ungrateful community seethe at a duplicate car.

I can see the Evo III having different aero parts to make it a little more unique.

Last edited:
This one is good imo! Valkyrie is sick, beast of a machine. Love the Evo 3 and Blobeye aswell, sure we have multiple Evo's and Impreza's in game but these are completely different models, absolutely LOVE the Evo 3 ( i already said this didn't i).

Last edited:
But it should be left collecting dust, it's horribly designed. :lol: The only way it should be messed with at all is if it's being completely redone, and realistically that won't happen until the next game, if it isn't scrapped entirely that is.
Like I said, its not that I'm a fan of the system but either use it or &*$% it off!

I could see where they were going with the Invitation system since some cars were only available to certain buyers by way of an invitation.
Yeah I agree this would have been the better way to implement the system

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo III and the blobeye Impreza are very welcome in my book. Hopefully someday we can see the Evo VII come back as well.

Last edited:
I’m at a point now with this game that I wish they’d post three silhouettes of track layouts instead of cars. Lol. We have a lot of cars to choose from already. I guess for that reason when I don’t see anything that interests me I start hoping for a track or two.

I‘d like to know who has the input on this game, like did everybody complain about the crickets at Laguna Seca for them to remove the chirping? Or is it just one guy they listen to? Haha. I’ve got a lot of good ideas on what to bring to GT7 and what needs fixing…. pick me pick me. Lol

Last edited:
In real life there are very few cars where you needed an invite. Most uber expensive cars you just needed to show up very early with a boatload of cash. Ferrari are the primary invite-only brand for their limited editions. A few others have tried it with very, very limited editions only.

Nothing for Pikes Peak when the race is this weekend.?
I'm full of Valkirie due to the Grid Legends game, in which this car costs 120,000+- and in half a dozen laps you buy a Valkirie

WRX makes me so happy and even more so that they decided to do blob instead of bug. I've basically been waiting for over a decade for a properly modeled and sounding Spec C in Gran Turismo and looks like we're finally getting it. Might even finally push me to get one in real life. If anyone's interested, I recently had a pleasure to drive a bug and it was a total blast.

Attachments

• 20220829_171215.jpg
    20220829_171215.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220829_171156.jpg
    20220829_171156.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 10
Lemans, nur24, pikes peak, spa24 come and gone who would not use an awesome occasion to promote his game... 😂
You forgot to add races that originate in their own country this game comes from. There isn't a single GT500 event in the whole thing. Astonishing to say the least after a year of being out. Was surprised they finally started getting into Super Formula this far along.

Nothing for Pikes Peak when the race is this weekend.?
I'm full of Valkirie due to the Grid Legends game, in which this car costs 120,000+- and in half a dozen laps you buy a Valkirie
Well, they didn't do anything special for Le Mans a few weeks ago. And it was the freakin' 100th race ever...

So no, I doubt we will have something regarding Pikes Peak this time. And perhaps, never.

Back