Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
It finally happened. For the first time ever, the car selection contains more than one returning car. See, it wasn't that hard, right Polyphony? Keep that pace!

I also think it's actually the first time we'll get a car through an update ('04 Impreza) that will be available both in Brand Central and the UCD.

We need more newer GT3 cars the ones now are like 1000 years old !
If we're just adding more Evos and STis then I absolutely agree we need newer GT3 cars but the ones I really want aren't even racing yet. The Mustang is brand new and would replace a concept. The C8 will be effectively new and doesn't exist in racing form in the game. The 296 is also new and doesn't exist in the game at all. Among others, but obviously the GT3 series hasn't taken hold in the US yet so we're not as familiar with the cars. Previously I've had the opinion that they keep adding the wrong GT3 cars into the game because those brands already have a lot of representation.

I looove the Valhalla concept car in FH5 and am very excited to see the Valkyrie! Considering the Porsche 918 Spyder and Bugatti Chiron were not invitation cars then I doubt this will be.

I'm curious to see where the Valkyrie will place with similar cars, I don't know much about it but from what i've seen it's faster than the Hypercars such as the LaFerrari and 918, but not as track focused as something such as the Zonda R or P1 GTR.

Here's hoping they follow the trend with the Evo VI in offering the older bumper design; in the Evo III's case, it would be cool to get the Evo I front swap and the smaller spoiler, too.

I'm curious to see where the Valkyrie will place with similar cars, I don't know much about it but from what i've seen it's faster than the Hypercars such as the LaFerrari and 918, but not as track focused as something such as the Zonda R or P1 GTR.
It's not only more track focused but it out performs all the cars you mentioned and then some. Where it would place so far is with some of the ridiculous VGT's in game. It really doesn't have a group or a place. It would take down Zonda R's and P1 GTR's easily.

Last edited:
I'm really annoyed at the lack of Hypercars/LMDh.

You're playing the wrong video game if you're upset at the lack of non-street car additions.

I'm ecstatic about the Valkyrie. However the other two, no matter how nostalgic, aren't anything special. There are already other WRXs and Evos in the game and let's be completely honestly, they're all very similar, regardless of year.

MSZ
lol it's obvious that they're saving those for next year's Le Mans.
I fully understand GT isn’t solely or officially a racing-series game, but I agree about the Hypercars/new GTPs. There are presently (off the top of my head) only eight different Hypercar/GTP models across the WEC and IMSA. That’s not too many cars to create, and doing so would let us run the entire real class in races. That would be super cool because basically adding a whole eight cars (I know a few more are coming to the class soon) would make it a game within the game, acknowledging there are lots of WEC/IMSA tracks not in the game. But still.

It's not only more track focused but it out performs all the cars you mentioned and then some. Where it would place so far is with some of the ridiculous VGT's in game. It really doesn't have a group or a place. It would take down Zonda R's and P1 GTR's easily.

Wow it'll probably be able to keep up with Gr.2 then especially if running on RMs and if they allow us to adjust downforce.

Lemans, nur24, pikes peak, spa24 come and gone who would not use an awesome occasion to promote his game... 😂
Remember when Seoul, Hong Kong, and Las Vegas were announced to commemorate launching events in GT4? The former two was for the establishment of SIE in those regions and the latter was for their SEMA awards.

Wish game development didn't take so long haha.

Pleasantly surprised that the Valkyrie is coming so soon to GT. I thought this is one of those cars that will get consistently ignored by Kaz (like Koenigseggs). Hoping to see the GMA T50 and Lexus LFA as well at some point. The 3 best sounding road cars ever in my opinion.

Really hope they nail that V12 sound.

Though not as flashy as the Valk, I hope more people will become aware of this car, and hope it will promote its inclusion in more games in the future.

Love the Evo III (MISFIRING SYSTEM) and old Scooby as well. A new track would be a bonus but I'm not holding my breath. Roll on Thursday :D

What does the track look like? :confused:
Buddy, no one knows if this update will give us a new track. Be patient.
This looks like a rare near-universally appreciated car selection for the update, hopefully there’s a track or other content that matches it.
Which is funny because those doesn't seem to be the most requested ones. All unexpected choices imo :lol:

Last edited:
Just like the update that added the XJ220, I want nothing more than to be excited for this (because I want the Valkyrie) but I cannot shake the thought of "And do what with it?"

It'll be the same races and it isn't like the Valkyrie will have events built around it. I want to like GT7 so bad but the game does its damnedest to go against that.

Great that they keep bring new free content out, personally I’m more for seeing new tracks, I’d happily race gr3/4 cars forever, so please bring road America,

Nice to see that the official Gran Turismo Twitter retweeted the silhouettes for once. While obviously all of us on a forum know who Kaz is and where to look, I've always found it odd that they expect everyone playing to know who the producer of the game is and go to his account to see the teasers for updates.

Back