Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
I’d personally prefer an original GT track, however, the way they butchered Grnd Valley I’m not so sure! 😂
I would not mind a gt original circuit, Grand valley was proably a different version of the original, it was not named speedway but highway 1, i still enjoy this track its excellent if you drive it in vr, proably why they did that track to to showcase the vr

I feel like this is quite an important update for GT7 in terms of content. At this stage, 16 months on from release, it's not so much cars and/or tracks that are needed but races. I'm a massive GT fanboy but I'm getting really bored of grinding the same events and championships for credits to spend them on cars to what, look at, rather than be able to race in a championship or endurance race. I really hope this is the update they bring in multiple endurance races and more varied events, rather than a couple of events loosely related to the added vehicles that can be completed in around half an hour!

Last edited:
hard to feel positive about new cars if they are going to be unobtainium

I can already not afford many other cars

GT7 is the first game making me feel poor. Totally broken design imho

I feel like this is quite an important update for GT7 in terms of content. At this stage, 16 months on from release, it's not so much cats and/or tracks that are needed but races. I'm a massive GT fanboy but I'm getting really bored of grinding the same events and championships for credits to spend them on cars to what, look at, rather than be able to race in a championship or endurance race. I really hope this is the update they bring in multiple endurance races and more varied events, rather than a couple of events loosely related to the added vehicles that can be completed in around half an hour!
I'm in total agreement on at least one part of what you said, I too think its not so much cats that are needed, I mean sure, some cats, for sure, but it gets to a point when some become too much, then its a safety issue, before you know it, pavement pizza is on the menu,....then I have to say, NO KAZ!!!enough cats already! :sly::P🤣

I feel like this is quite an important update for GT7 in terms of content. At this stage, 16 months on from release, it's not so much cats and/or tracks that are needed but races. I'm a massive GT fanboy but I'm getting really bored of grinding the same events and championships for credits to spend them on cars to what, look at, rather than be able to race in a championship or endurance race. I really hope this is the update they bring in multiple endurance races and more varied events, rather than a couple of events loosely related to the added vehicles that can be completed in around half an hour!
I’ve been a fan since gt2 and the level of boring grinding in gt7 to afford cars is the worst ever.
Also agreed on endurance races. But I’m not holding my breath, not worth cause most likely PD will do whatever

mef

66% of the new cars added are going to be under 300k at least, what are you complaining about

If you do time trials just once per week Will be more than enough to pretty much afford all cars in every update

now with buyable special parts are thing i just wounder if that list will also get updated as time goes by, it seems unlikely but would be cool with another kinds of special parts,

Last edited:
Hmmmm... I think is the AMR Pro version of the Valkyrie...

Edit: no, is not. 100% sure now.

Last edited:
I guess every update will have some supercar/hypercar and Japanese 4WD machine, with occasional race cars and/or oddballs in between.

i reckon we'll get a Singapore street track to coincide with the Esport Olympics..
....cos that makes as much sense as what Kaz & PD have done in the past :sly:
And while they're at it, they can do all the other venues of Gran Turismo live events (Amsterdam, Circuito de Madrid, Cote d'Azur, Las Vegas, Metropolitan Tokyo, New York, Paris, Salzburg, Sydney) for future updates.

One thing I just realized is am sure that STi will be the Japanese version and not the US version. The Japanese version is a 2.0L that revs to like 8k whereas the US version is a 2.5L that revs to like 6.8k (and different power curves to boot). There are probably other little things (other than RHD/LHD) that are different but that's a biggie.

Bah well...

Hmmm don't want to disappoint you but .... but you have more chances to date with Monica Bellucci or Charlize Theron than the rest you mention 😂

Dumber.png

Last edited:
I'm Tired of these not in real world races new added race cars. You can never have the great feeling of driving same car on same track with the ongoing real world races.like the Porsche super cup, they're all to old.
It's weird. I Want Pikes peak. But no it was just a cheating selling point from the lazy company.

@Talon16 definitely you have a chance, i don't know of course if you are " wishing " the same thing as @callix ,but if you do and have one more , I'll add and Ana de armas or Margot Robbie if you prefer the blonde type 🤣 .
We are talking about a single update but wishes like that - even if are justified reasonable due to the past- seems more like a cosmogony.

More cars are cool and if there was another track that would be cool too, but I'll admit I really only run the new tracks for the few races they offer once or twice then I'm done with them. Road Atlanta? I think I've driven that track less than 10 times. Grand Valley? Again, maybe 10 times. Tokyo Expressway? Hundreds of times. Sardegna? Almost 100 times. Le Mans? Probably 50 times. Spa? Probably 50 times.

What does this say? It says I race the big ticket events and leave all the piddly stuff behind. A smart thing PD could do is to change up the big pay out races every update. Just have it be random. This would get people to race more tracks and would open up these grind events to the weekly races. As you have probably all noticed, Tokyo Expressway and Sardegna are never part of the weekly races. Spa and Le Mans sometimes are, but the other two never show up. Take these current grinding races and make them cheap payouts, make 4 different events big payout races then filter in some of these former grinders in to weekly sport races. It would be much better than grinding Laggo Maggiore every week in the dailys and would keep things feeling fresh for all players.

Last edited:
mef

Just do the 700pp 30 minute Le Mans race a couple of times per week, pretty easy and gets you 825k with the clean race bonus.

Last edited:
One thing that would be nice to see with engine swaps update this week would be to get maveric sema engine in the Ford gt 06 and modern mustangs

Back