Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments

Technically you could argue it’s still a debut in a less arcady game, but yeah. :D

Same game has the Concept version of the AMR Pro too. 👍

Super nice that Strada Alpina, the best track in the game

Aston cars in Grid Legends:
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro Concept
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT4
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie
  • Aston Martin Vantage GTE
  • Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro

Well, they didn't do anything special for Le Mans a few weeks ago. And it was the freakin' 100th race ever...

So no, I doubt we will have something regarding Pikes Peak this time. And perhaps, never.
This time, never say never.

You know, now that I look deeper into it, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for PD to add the Aston Martin Valkyrie to Gran Turismo 7 because of two things. One, as mentioned in the GTPlanet newswire post, the car was designed by the same person who designed the Redbull X2010. Don’t know if that means anything but I’m just putting it out there. And two and the most important fact, in the Aston Martin channel, there’s literally a whole 1 minute video dedicated to demonstrating the raw power of the car.

I wonder, if fact 2 applies to anything that’s going to be added in updates for GT7, could it mean we might get the chiron pur sport in a future update? 🤔

You know, now that I look deeper into it, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for PD to add the Aston Martin Valkyrie to Gran Turismo 7 because of two things. One, as mentioned in the GTPlanet newswire post, the car was designed by the same person who designed the Redbull X2010. Don’t know if that means anything but I’m just putting it out there. And two and the most important fact, in the Aston Martin channel, there’s literally a whole 1 minute video dedicated to demonstrating the raw power of the car.

I wonder, if fact 2 applies to anything that’s going to be added in updates for GT7, could it mean we might get the chiron pur sport in a future update? 🤔
PD is or has been closely partnered with Newey to some extent, there was GT sponsorship on his son’s car in Superformula as recently as 2019, and they still use the X2019 for live esports competitions. It’s much more likely to be that factor for the car’s inclusion than anything else.

Probably the main surprise, Aston Martin being a legacy brand since the first Gran Turismo. Only eight “new” cars in Brand Central, with the two latest being nine years old. Not to mention the race versions aren’t updated, yet. Nice that there are a couple classics available and we get a car added from this decade. However, the brand should have a bit more representation. Especially, for brands that started in the franchise.

I mean, Ferrari haven’t been in the franchise long and look at all the cars represented.

I hope they get the sound right or atleast very close, they can capture extreme sounds pretty well as shown with the Roadster Shop Rampage Camaro which I think sounds super sick, though cars like the FXXK and Zonda R which are very high pitched screamers in real sound very muted in-game.

Seeing real videos of the Valkyrie it sounds insane so it will easily be one of my favorite cars if the sound is atleast very close to real.

No one will agree with me, but I just don’t like car names that start with the letter “V”. Vulcan, Veneno, Veryon, Viper, and VGT. Got them all, they all collect dust.
Aww, now you've made the Vauxhall Victor sad.
sad victor.jpg

Redbull X2010.

One of the few fictional cars I would like to see in GT7. It's the one fictional car that could theoretically exist and function (thing was designed by Newey, the best aerodynamic engineer... likely ever...) and the true test to our limit rather than the impossible feat that is the Tomahawk X which is more of a fantasy (like most OP VGTs) than an actual attempt to make the theoretical fastest machine with no regulations.

Why this was excluded from GT Sport and GT7 when the Red Bull Junior and X2014 were kept is beyond me when the original car of all of these Red Bull X prototypes is the Fan Car X2010. It's not even about "being realistic" because the Tomahawk X is in the game. There's also no licensing issues to be had with this since it's literally a Gran Turismo exclusive and made for it.
Then why?

It boggles my mind that PD never got the Lexus LFA for GT. It seems like a no-brainer to have such an iconic Japanese car in the game but.. nothing. It just makes me sad.

@XSRacing111
Yes, i can't see the next track being US. I am optimistic the next track update will be this or next months. Personally id love a new city track outside of Tokyo.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will confirm engine swaps within the patch notes now they are available to just buy or if they will leave that up to the Internet to discover still... 🤔

Back