Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

From where did you bring the "Open World GT" idea from? I do want open world GT, but also being one with the next mainline GT game, because in my opinion "The Real Driving Simulator" should consist of, well, driving too (as in, street driving), not only racing (supplement wwith open world license too).

Speaking of that, if there's open world, bringing back the world mapmenu from GT1-GT4 would make even more sense other than nostalgia, with the open world being made with the same route as the world map menu; and I want it to be modernized more (GT4 already modernized it from previous ones by being more dynamic, but in that next GT with open world, make it 3D with more detailed map perhaps).

Last edited:
Here is my Main Menu interface:
Obs: The car model is from 3DTuning.
Main Menu.png

Can you reupload the Home art? The image is broken, upload in imgur, imgur always worked for me

By home I meant the icon in the top left of the image (the Gran Turismo logo)
It's an asset because it's part of the image, the broken image icon is just my constant failed attempts to upload an image here :lol:

By home I meant the icon in the top left of the image (the Gran Turismo logo)
It's an asset because it's part of the image, the broken image icon is just my constant failed attempts to upload an image here :lol:
I think the main problem causing your failed uploads is your resolution. Your images are way too big!
If you uploaded these images on a site like flickr, you could share a reduced size on this site and avoid this problem.

"Gran Turismo 7" Cover Concept V3

By Aeno (me)
vQptGPk.png

oUKf7nH.png

This is concept art for a currently unannounced game. No details on whether Gran Turismo 7 will become real, but this is a nice way to dream about it!

P.S: Thanks for the feedback for V2 everyone, I now tried to use a modern car compared to the older attempts as this seems to be Polyphony's marketing strategy for their game covers. This one is a 2020 Porsche 718, and seems to be a good choice as Porsche have started appearing in many more racing games recently, so it could be a good choice for marketing!

Car Image (original location unknown):
https://www.thespeedjournal.com/pure-fun-2020-porsche-718-cayman-gt4-718-spyder/

Last edited:
Does GT Sport already feature a Porsche in the game's cover? I can't tell because its silhouette is dark that it's hard to recognize it.

If that's not a Porsche, then it would be a good idea if the new GT title would feature it for the very first time.

GT Sport has a 911 GT3 in one of its updates
Also GT3 has the very same 911 GT3 hidden in its files, I don't know if you can play via cheat codes, but you can play by transferring your save from the MC, editing via GT3 Garage Editor by MK and reinserting into your MC. I won't give more details since this is not the GT3 forum. I just said that GT3 has a 911 GT3 hidden in its files. If you want to try it, search on Youtube.

Does GT Sport already feature a Porsche in the game's cover? I can't tell because its silhouette is dark that it's hard to recognize it.

If that's not a Porsche, then it would be a good idea if the new GT title would feature it for the very first time.

Actually, there has been some speculation that the car on the cover of the Gran Turismo 3 EU release is a Porsche 911. Though, it's hard to tell, and you can really only guess based on the headlight.

Actually, there has been some speculation that the car on the cover of the Gran Turismo 3 EU release is a Porsche 911. Though, it's hard to tell, and you can really only guess based on the headlight.
But aside from the A-spec of the game, it didn't debut when the official GT3 was already released right?

But aside from the A-spec of the game, it didn't debut when the official GT3 was already released right?

No, it was hidden and can be accessed through hacking, but it isn't officially present in the game, just its code and bodywork.

No, it was hidden and can be accessed through hacking, but it isn't officially present in the game, just its code and bodywork.
Seems like I was wrong. GT3: A-spec is indeed the one and only GT3. I thought this game was a separate title which was released prior to the full game, since this one has additional words on its title and that I got used to the other games being named with just numbers. Btw, RUF was also already present when Porsche had debuted in GT3 during that time which made it the only GT game to include the two brands at the same time so far, albeit just unofficial for Porsche's existence.

Gran Turismo (PS4) UI Concept (Spec II)

• Video clips within “Scapes” will showcase in the background, promoting new user liveries as well as new DLC cars and scape locations as it filters through the frosted-glass UI tiles.

• The top black bar will showcase “Notice” and “Update” information along with trivia facts such the number of cars purchased and miles driven by the community, while the bottom-right will indicate to the player which version of the software is being used.

• The tiles at the bottom of the screen will be utilised for accessing “GT Mode”, “Online”, “Arcade”, “Community”, and “Creative”, whilst the top-right tile will display the time and interactive online alerts.

“Loading”
Starting up the software.
AD4A4268-BBAC-4BC9-A890-DFBA6D995B8F.jpeg

“Main Interface I”
The first interactive screen the player will face.
5870C40E-6EE8-453E-B12E-61B33E294AE9.jpeg

“Main Interface II”
The first interactive screen but with an alternate Scape.
575E9DBE-9743-46A9-B991-7BD01C71D99D.jpeg

Last edited:
O5LQYIy.jpg

Overview

Here is one of my new concept arts, my favorite so far: mission mode menu, the mode being inspired by previous Gran Turismo titles. I tried to go for a modern look while keeping it similar to the Gran Turismo style - namely Gran Turismo Sport. Hope you like it!

Notices
  • This is simply concept art by someone who dreams of the future of Gran Turismo, hence 'Special Stage Route 1'
  • Some images are from the Gran Turismo website.
  • 'Gran Turismo 7' has not been confirmed by Polyphony Digital, but is an assumption that many people have about it being the next game in the series. (11/15/2019)
  • The 'Special Stage Route 1' logo is not real, and neither is the track - it is an edit of the Special Stage Route 7 track logo. The 'Special Stage Route 1' track map is from another concept I scrapped a while back, consisting of a dream track of many of Gran Turismo's popular tracks combined into one. The layout itself consists of Clubman Stage Route 5 and Special Stage Route 11.
  • Some coloring may look off, notably the 'GT3 CHALLENGE' mission (mission 36), because the box is slightly darkened in the animation of a highlighted box, as seen in Gran Turismo Sport, if that makes sense. I have not created any animated assets.
  • All images are from Gran Turismo Sport, because I cannot magically pull images from the next Gran Turismo title (not yet confirmed) out of nowhere, believe me. :)
  • Some images may be pixelated, especially when zoomed in, because the document itself is larger than some of the images, meaning they have been upscaled. Nothing's perfect, eh?
P.S: Does the image have an orange/red tint to you guys? Images on my browser are really off-colored sometimes, and I don't understand why. The image itself does not have this.

O5LQYIy.jpg

Overview

Here is one of my new concept arts, my favorite so far: mission mode menu, the mode being inspired by previous Gran Turismo titles. I tried to go for a modern look while keeping it similar to the Gran Turismo style - namely Gran Turismo Sport. Hope you like it!

Notices
  • This is simply concept art by someone who dreams of the future of Gran Turismo, hence 'Special Stage Route 1'
  • Some images are from the Gran Turismo website.
  • 'Gran Turismo 7' has not been confirmed by Polyphony Digital, but is an assumption that many people have about it being the next game in the series. (11/15/2019)
  • The 'Special Stage Route 1' logo is not real, and neither is the track - it is an edit of the Special Stage Route 7 track logo. The 'Special Stage Route 1' track map is from another concept I scrapped a while back, consisting of a dream track of many of Gran Turismo's popular tracks combined into one. The layout itself consists of Clubman Stage Route 5 and Special Stage Route 11.
  • Some coloring may look off, notably the 'GT3 CHALLENGE' mission (mission 36), because the box is slightly darkened in the animation of a highlighted box, as seen in Gran Turismo Sport, if that makes sense. I have not created any animated assets.
  • All images are from Gran Turismo Sport, because I cannot magically pull images from the next Gran Turismo title (not yet confirmed) out of nowhere, believe me. :)
  • Some images may be pixelated, especially when zoomed in, because the document itself is larger than some of the images, meaning they have been upscaled. Nothing's perfect, eh?
P.S: Does the image have an orange/red tint to you guys? Images on my browser are really off-colored sometimes, and I don't understand why. The image itself does not have this.

Looks very mobile gameish...

Quite like the Special Stage Route 1 idea.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo (PS4) UI Concept (Spec III)
  • Adjusted the tiles and removed the frosted tint
  • Altered text font to assist with the overall house style and adjusted the top information bar
  • Added controller button assists for usability through the UI

“Main User Interface (Spec III) - 1”
Showcasing the “Update” tab at the top of the screen
EA6377A5-AC43-49A2-BCFF-F10F06EBE50C.jpeg

“Main User Interface (Spec III) - 2”
Showcasing the “Community” tab at the top of the screen
0C6406AD-1448-425D-BAB1-30937E14DCBE.jpeg

• Altered text font to assist with the overall house style and adjusted the top information bar

View attachment 866272

View attachment 866275
I like that it looks like 5 prologues main menu. That game is my personal favorite for menus.
maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 866272

View attachment 866275

I prefer this type of interface to the one in GT Sport but the best was the Map idea from Gran Turismo 1-4 was soo iconic and unique.

I wish they would bring it back with the same music remixed.

Gran Turismo 7 (Blurred Tile Concept) - "Dealership"

• Each manufacture will be separated by “Country” alike GT4.
  • Once open, a randomised car will be showcased from each brand much like GT5: Prologue.
  • Car brands will be differed by their iconic colours within the dealership.
  • The abstract streaks within the background will move and glide, giving movement and reflecting off of the vehicle.
  • The tiles at the bottom show “Museum” and “Channel”, kept on from GT Sport.
  • Cars are split into “Modern”, “Classic” (Like GT4) and “Concept”.
  • Here is also where you can upgrade your cars from the designated brand and access Manufacture “One-Make” races.

8529E9C9-57B1-4407-99AA-017272A7F35E.jpeg

DF5E2D1D-5FA1-4165-B5B9-D46F8420E3AA.jpeg

09941A64-7C3C-4B4C-9BEE-8513529903DD.jpeg

13801984-5DE4-4064-AEA4-44A04AE66905.jpeg

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 7 (Blurred Tile Concept) - Dealership

• Each manufacture will be separated by “Country” alike GT4.
  • Car brands will be differed by their iconic colours within the dealership.
  • Once open, a randomised car will be showcased from each brand much like GT5: Prologue.
  • The tiles at the bottom show “Museum” and “Channel”, kept on from GT Sport.
  • Cars are split into “Modern”, “Classic” (Like GT4) and “Concept”.
  • Here is where you can upgrade your cars from the designated brand and access Manufacture “One-Make” races.

View attachment 867006
View attachment 867014
View attachment 867015
View attachment 867016
Great work Stefan. They look fantastic.

Back