Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Gran Turismo (PS4) UI Concept (Spec III)
  • Adjusted the tiles and removed the frosted tint
  • Altered text font to assist with the overall house style and adjusted the top information bar
  • Added controller button assists for usability through the UI

“Main User Interface (Spec III) - 1”
Showcasing the “Update” tab at the top of the screen
View attachment 866272

“Main User Interface (Spec III) - 2”
Showcasing the “Community” tab at the top of the screen
View attachment 866275
Love this one. Like @ccar795 said, the GT5 Prologue, early GT5 demo UI was great

Feeling bored today and so I decided to make my own take of the fan box art of GT7, the minimalistic style was inspired by GT4 box art

jpfJXUz.jpg

Still WIP tho so the result is a bit messy and back cover is not finished yet

EDIT: The back cover portion has done!

I've redone my last cover with slightly different design and new cover car aside from various polishing based upon feedback I gathered from various forums and my own idea, appropriately named 'Spec II'. Can you guess the cover car? What do you think?

SLxICwP.jpg

I'm also trying to upload it to VGBoxArt, but seems the registration page just returned error 500 message :(
Nice. Do you happen to have a template for the box covers that you used?

You know how each GT game attempts to have the hot car of the time on release, could this be it! :eek: :yuck: :lol:
lol

View attachment 869811
This thread brings back some memories, as I remember doing some 'covers' for GT4 many years ago. :eek: :)
I remember the GT5 Box Cover art 'competition' back in the day

Personally I don't see the need for the base models as all cars can be painted anyway (that's unless you could rename the cars and literally create your own race car). What about Stealth Models instead? They're rarer and IMO cooler.

Still, good work. :cheers:
Thanks man!
Sure we can paint them, but I think in GTS the road versions of those Gr.B and Gr.3 cars, are a bit heavier and less powerful. For some they may be collector's item, since they can't be bought from dealer.

Last edited:
That has inspired me to do my own, again based on wireframes. I'll post it when it's done.

EDIT:
This is more promotional artwork than box art and it isn't that well done but here it is anyway:
gtwireframeend.png

As I said earlier, this is based on @Hallitrd's design. I also took inspiration from the original box art for GT Sport that had the name of the game separated from the logo and in a completely different font.

PS: I am fully aware there are no Koeniggseggs in Gran Turismo.

Last edited:
One thing I'd love to see back. Shortcuts on every damn page!

Why do I want to go back from the car I've just picked, to the brand of the car I just picked, to the country if the car I just picked, to a map of the world to the country if the car I just picked and then finally back to the home screen.

Personally I don't see the need for the base models as all cars can be painted anyway (that's unless you could rename the cars and literally create your own race car). What about Stealth Models instead? They're rarer and IMO cooler.

Still, good work. :cheers:
Yeah, with livery editor and paint, base models are not needed anymore.

I've always preferred the RB Junior over the Standard and the Competition versions. The "no wheel cover" option could been selected in the Racing Item section, or special car that could be purchased with mileage points.

Red Bull X2014 Junior Road Version.
-230 BHP, (246 BHP standard)
-Top speed 270 KMH (283 KMH standard)
-570 KG (550 KG standard)
-Soft Sport tires standard (RH standard)
rbj12-1.jpg

Livery NOT by me.
BBS wheels added, with modded center locks.

Last edited:
I've always preferred the RB Junior over the Standard and the Competition versions. The "no wheel cover" option could been selected in the Racing Item section, or special car that could be purchased with mileage points.

Red Bull X2014 Junior Road Version.
-230 BHP, (246 BHP standard)
-Top speed 270 KMH (283 KMH standard)
-570 KG (550 KG standard)
-Soft Sport tires standard (RH standard)
rbj12-1.jpg

Livery NOT by me.
BBS wheels added, with modded center locks.
I quite like these, keep going! :cheers:

Last edited:
Broken windshield visual effect that would affect all the driving camera views in some way. I think this would be great to have as an option. I mean, imaging speeding through the high speed S tunnel at Tokyo South Outer Loop, bumper to bumper in your MK5 Supra, then out of the tunnel with the sun in your eyes, ready for the high speed hard braking right turn.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-at-10-45-35.jpg

For example, in bumper view, with damaged windshield, the view would be blurred to each side.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-at-10-49-52.jpg

Screenshots from MTG27Racing, Z28Gaming and MotoGamesTv on youtube.

Edit - Roof camera added
1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's something for in the mean time.

It's mostly a few tweaks here and there for my old design. Compared to my last rendition, the text is a little more fixed up and overall it's just a more complete version of what I had before.

As it's intended to be the "Home" screen, it will be the first bit of the game that you will see. For that, I was after a classy, modern and sleek feel, basing my tile selection off of Apple's iOS system. The background is a car, hopefully with a community-based livery applied, within a "Scapes" location. The location and car will alternate much like GT Sport, so there will be a different colour pallet every time the game boots up. Again, like GT Sport, the tiles and information bars will transition away after a few seconds to display the "Scapes" background in full, like a moving slideshow of new cars. The bar at the top either displays information regarding the newest update or trivia and facts about the community's progress within the game.

Main Menu 2.jpg

- Screenshot 1 shows the new "Home" screen, much like 5 Prologue, which is one of my favourites. There's also little hints to take you to the car or "Scapes" location, as seen in the bottom left, and pressing the "Touchpad" will take you to the information section, as indicated on the top left.

Main Menu 1.jpg

- The "Social Bar" is now interactive and, unlike before, displays real-time weather and new notifications. By pressing the "Options" button, the "Social Tab" will expand, allowing the player to easily access their notifications, likes, friend requests and championship calendar pop-ups.

That's it for now, but any feedback would be welcome :)

Back