Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
The LT5-Corvette-C7 fits the Stingray too, current list has Convertible mentioned only.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220728131602.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220728131602.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20220728131616.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220728131616.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 49
Roadster Shop
  • LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)
    • DeLorean DMC-12 S2 '04 (!!!)
Triple exclamation marks, huh... that's a first. Must've been a real shocker then 😂

On a personal note, I truly hope the new rampaged-up DeLorean can hold its own against the big boys of Swap Royale. It's a tough world out there...

I can't decide whether or not to add the Z4 GT3 engine to my CSL. 🤣

Also, It seems PD wanted to get the Group 5 going and added the Pantera and CSL swaps for the custom race creators.
Yeah man. I made a Group 5 thread in the Tuning section. Glad PD are coming through with the goods.

Edit: CSL can add both turbos. 767BHP for Med. 788 for High. The downforce is still the killer. We’ll see how it fairs tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sad that the Pantera only got a road car engine. With a race car engine it could've been BoP'd with the Z4-E9 and SSS, but the Pantera will probably go through a tank of gas at double the speed with both the Cleveland and Coyote :(

Last edited:
Sad that the Pantera only got a road car engine. With a race car engine it could've been BoP'd with the Z4-E9 and SSS, but the Pantera will probably go through a tank of gas at double the speed with both the Cleveland and Coyote :(
I'm surprised they didn't give it the GT Test Car engine, which they literally added this same update for the Focus RS.

Guys i got a new engine!

LS7 - Rampage from the Roadster Shop Rampage

I don't know if swappable

Attachments

• 68378DD5-5486-437A-AB4A-D391761B926D.jpeg
    68378DD5-5486-437A-AB4A-D391761B926D.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 38
Nice to see some new engines popping up. And new swaps! I won another Z4 engine a couple days ago. Only have 6 now, but another car to put it in!

Won an engine on a 4 star today :grumpy::lol:. If you told me a month or however long it was now that I'd win a LT5 engine on my daily workout and be annoyed I wouldn't have believed you 🤣
...and guess who won ANOTHER engine on a 4 star daily yesterday? 🤣, PD are funny guys 🤣

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I have a (rather strange) question:

Back when the engine swap bonanza was still a thing was it possible to stock pile engine tickets? Or did the glitch only work again after you have opened the engine ticket you received?

Not sure if posted already but apparently the Z4 GT3 V8 goes into the ‘73 3.0 SL and the Focus RS (lol) got an engine swap as well.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I have a (rather strange) question:

Back when the engine swap bonanza was still a thing was it possible to stock pile engine tickets? Or did the glitch only work again after you have opened the engine ticket you received?
Not aware as I just kept opening all of the tickets as I received them and stockpiled the engines, parts and other rewards.

They’re saying the ‘71 Pantera got the Coyote engine!!!! I need to get back home!!!!!!!

Edit: I missed the updates on the first post lol. Just downloaded the update and went to the office. Can’t wait to get back.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a time when the engine swap compatibility isn't a joke or if they're just gonna stick with the each car only having one engine formula? Engine swaps IMO are supposed to be unique, to create something unique based on your taste and / or your requirements... its just weird how its been done. That highly tuned NA LS7 could have been used to create some amazing drift cars if we actually had a selection of cars it could go in.

Back