Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,647 comments
I hope they arent stupid with this and make us do dumb stuff like buying a car just to scrap it for the engine, they don't need to overcomplicate this as the current system of having the engines as tuning itens in our inventory is fine, it's just the access to them that is pure garbage.

Whatever they got in store for us in regards to making the swaps more accessible, I think we can all agree that they should let us remove the engines of all cars that can have their engines swapped, let us keep the old engines on our inventory too instead of discarding them, and then let us freely swap the old engine back in case we want to revert it.

It's pretty ****ing stupid that the factory engines just gets discarded when we do a swap.

Honda 2&4 SE75E-2&4 engine compatible with Honda S800 and Honda S660

edit: screenshots

Attachments

• 187c1a600db19-screenshotUrl.jpg
    187c1a600db19-screenshotUrl.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 187c1a5fbbf63-screenshotUrl.jpg
    187c1a5fbbf63-screenshotUrl.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
it's Honda moto gp engine

RUF CTR might go to cayman gt4?
Suzuki VGT Hayabusa might go to abarth 500? Abarth pikes peak ftw
If it really goes in the 500 I need it so very bad, I‘d love to give my custom 500 some love cuz it looks so cute

Attachments

• 9EE1526F-5765-43AC-BEFC-E43E5E9FDE87.jpeg
    9EE1526F-5765-43AC-BEFC-E43E5E9FDE87.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 16
I hope they arent stupid with this and make us do dumb stuff like buying a car just to scrap it for the engine, they don't need to overcomplicate this as the current system of having the engines as tuning itens in our inventory is fine, it's just the access to them that is pure garbage.

Whatever they got in store for us in regards to making the swaps more accessible, I think we can all agree that they should let us remove the engines of all cars that can have their engines swapped, let us keep the old engines on our inventory too instead of discarding them, and then let us freely swap the old engine back in case we want to revert it.

It's pretty ****ing stupid that the factory engines just gets discarded when we do a swap.
I think Engines will be available in similar way to Legendary Cars. not all engines available at all times and you can buy them off a rotation

the big question is the PRICE. some engines are really "cheap" while some are quite expensive. will the prices remain as they are or everything will become Premium just because they are engines??

The Hayabusa is a very well known swap for Cappuccino’s IRL, that’s a great place to start. It’s a light engine so check smaller and/or older cars first for sure.

(I was about to suggest the Autozam since it has the same engine as the EA11R Cappuccino, but I forgot it’s still not in the game)

Last edited:
The Hayabusa is a very well known swap for Cappuccino’s IRL, that’s a great place to start. It’s a light engine so check smaller and/or older cars first for sure.

(I was about to suggest the Autozam since it has the same engine as the EA11R Cappuccino, but I forgot it’s still not in the game)
Cappuccino already has one swap. wouldn't hurt to have another, but I don't think we are at that stage just yet

Back