Gran Turismo 7: Frequently Asked Questions

• Thread starter Famine
  • 550 comments
Does anyone know how you can change the pedal settings in GT7?

I'm playing with the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT (in the Netherlands) but my gas input is my left pedal, what is supposed to be my clutch pedal. In the settings I can only change things on the wheel but not my pedals. It's frustrating like this.

Ok I noticed one more thing of questioning, all my shared liveries are not in my library, what happened? Will I have to recreate from scratch all over again?

Not sure if this belongs here, but FYI GT7 apparently does not support the throttle rumble of the v3 pedals.

"Thank you for reaching out!

The rumble motor of the brake pedal works fine, however the rumble motor of the throttle pedal don't, because it's not supported by the game.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you!

(Fanatec Customer Service Team)"

Soooo do we have engine swaps? I’m still yet to see a definite answer
yes, there is engine swap

I guess the only question I have is if the content is exactly the same on both consoles.

I get that loading times, frame rates, resolution, lighting, ray tracing etc differs between PS4 and PS5, but apart from that are there any features in the actual gaming content that is omitted from the PS4 for whatever reason?

And I'd really like to see the Course Maker make a return. That'd be nice.
no, there is no gaming option omitted from ps4 version.

Is there a way to lower the resistance in the triggers? I find brake trigger to be to stiff...

Is there a way to lower the resistance in the triggers? I find brake trigger to be to stiff...
If this is on ps5 im pretty sure you do it through the settings on the console itself,i saw some settings for the controller but not 100% sure if this was one of them.👍

I figured this out... go into settings update your gtsport online details. (mine populated automatically) then the 1.6 mil dropped into my account.
Funny thing, all i did to get my money was quit and restart game after you (forced) bought the first used car.

If this is on ps5 im pretty sure you do it through the settings on the console itself,i saw some settings for the controller but not 100% sure if this was one of them.👍
Yes i did that i set it to weak from the console and from the game but is still to strong...thanks anyway👍

Last edited:
Not sure if this belongs here, but FYI GT7 apparently does not support the throttle rumble of the v3 pedals.

"Thank you for reaching out!

The rumble motor of the brake pedal works fine, however the rumble motor of the throttle pedal don't, because it's not supported by the game.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you!

(Fanatec Customer Service Team)"
Would you be so kind to answer my questions in a different topic? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/no-support-for-other-fanatec-wheels.404906/

Can you win the same car over and over again?... please no!! In GT-S i got from the daily training some cars 3 or even 4 time!! Damn it! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Guys can anyone confirm if you bought this on PS store...is the price 69.99 for both PS4 and PS5 version? I remember during preorder that it was 79.99 so before I pull the plug I dont want to be buying a PS4 version by mistake.

Guys can anyone confirm if you bought this on PS store...is the price 69.99 for both PS4 and PS5 version? I remember during preorder that it was 79.99 so before I pull the plug I dont want to be buying a PS4 version by mistake.
It was 79.99€ for both versions ps4 and ps5

I got the £69.99 version in the UK which covered PS4 and PS5.

iirc the more expensive version was the one that gives you 1 million credits and some different extra cars (my version I got the Mazda concept thing, TOM's Supra and something else which I can't remember right now).

As it says in the FAQ...

The cheaper one is the PS4 version, which the PS5 can also play but which is not PS5-enhanced. You would need to pay $10 (or Euro, or GBP) to upgrade it to the PS5-enhanced version. The one which is already $10 more expensive is already PS5-enhanced.

Does anyone know how you can change the pedal settings in GT7?

I'm playing with the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT (in the Netherlands) but my gas input is my left pedal, what is supposed to be my clutch pedal. In the settings I can only change things on the wheel but not

1646398900324.png

How do I mute the speaker of the DS4?
EDIT: looks like it can only be done through the global DS4 options in the PS4 settings

Last edited:
Is there a way to remap pedals by using my clutch as brake? Im having issue with the actual brake pedal, so I've been using clutch as brake in other racing games. I'd love to get this game, but if there is no way to remap the pedals, it would be sadly a deal-breaker for me.

Last edited:
I have a real important question that hasn't been answered either. What will happen to this game once the servers have been closed? Because let's remember that one of the biggest drawbacks of the game is that it requires a permanent connection.
Same answer when internet is dead.

So... is the used car dealership connected to everyone elses, so what i see others see too? or is it just linked to your ingame day like gt4?

Just to clarify.....There is no way to manually save GT7 correct? I know on GT sport there was a "save" button but I have not seen this on GT7. So I'm I correct to assume that GT7 automatically saves all progress for you?

I have question about clutch pedals:
Which is better?
  • Use the clutch pedal when slowing down quickly and downshifting same time
  • Let off the gas pedal as I downshift same time without clutch

Extra question: As I accelerate out the corner, do I use clutch and upshift or simply upshift while letting off the gas at that precise moment?

That's... quite literally in there already.

Don't know yet.

You can turn bits off but not move it about (although I'd have to check). Replays are full screen on PS5... I think, but I can't speak for other consoles yet. I will check on those.

Nobody knows, but we'll get a pretty good idea once GT Sport is shut down...
Replays are also full screen for the PS4 Pro .

Just to clarify.....There is no way to manually save GT7 correct? I know on GT sport there was a "save" button but I have not seen this on GT7. So I'm I correct to assume that GT7 automatically saves all progress for you?
If you have Internet, YES

Might Help someone .....

If you have the disc copy of the game, install it for the first time with the internet disconnected. It will pull the 90gb install file from your disc instead of going online to download it.

Not understand

Back