Gran Turismo 7: Frequently Asked Questions

• Thread starter Famine
  • 550 comments
After you read my question you will understand that I'm obviously not very computer savy. Will both GTS and GT7 fit on my PS4 Pro? I also have Assetto Corso Competitionzone on there but I should be able to delete that if need be. Thank you.
P.S. it sure would be nice to be able to get a PS5 for less than double MSRP

Last edited:
Replays are full screen on regular PS4
No options to adjust HUD that I can see. Probably a year 2 update like GT6

1. Are there any cars in GTSport, which are not featured in GT7?
2. WHEN are you able to unlock the new car dealership? What is necessary to do to achieve this?
The Fittipaldi EF7, both Mercedes W08s, the special dirty version of the Audi R8 2011, and the "LH" DLC version of the Mercedes-AMG Vision GT.

When you complete Menu Book 4. And completing Menu Book 4.

Last edited:
After you read my question you will understand that I'm obviously not very computer savy. Will both GTS and GT7 fit on my PS4 Pro? I also have Assetto Corso Competitionzone on there but I should be able to delete that if need be. Thank you.
P.S. it sure would be nice to be able to get a PS5 for less than double MSRP
GT7 requires a bit over 100GBs on PS4, and I think I saw that to do updates, the PS4 needs about the same in free space.

So if you’ve got north of say 220GBs free, you should be good.

If not, then there are three choices I know of. Delete some stuff. Replace the internal drive with a larger one. Or, and I like this one, add an external drive to install games on.

I took the last of these options, and chose to use an SSD instead of a hard drive. Load times are vastly improved AND I have plenty of storage capacity. I recommend never skimping on storage capacity. Life is simpler when you’re not shoe-horning.

Im so confused, so will my t500rs and clubsport v3 pedals ever work with it?
If not that sucks I really wanted to play with those, I always had to play with a controller as a kid this woulda been the first time I could play with a wheel, since I love GTs original tracks

Will they ever be usable on ps5?

Last edited:
As it says in the FAQ...

The cheaper one is the PS4 version, which the PS5 can also play but which is not PS5-enhanced. You would need to pay $10 (or Euro, or GBP) to upgrade it to the PS5-enhanced version. The one which is already $10 more expensive is already PS5-enhanced.
I mean on my PSN theres just that one version. It was 79.99 for preorder, i remember that, but now its 69.99 and then theres the 89.99 but thats the anniversary edition. So i just went for the 69.99. Once you purchase it, it only gives you an option to download the PS5 version if you are using the PS5. And in the game settings its native 4k and asked if i want to prioritize ray tracing, which im guessing would not be an option if it was PS4 version.

Last edited:
GT7 requires a bit over 100GBs on PS4, and I think I saw that to do updates, the PS4 needs about the same in free space.

So if you’ve got north of say 220GBs free, you should be good.

If not, then there are three choices I know of. Delete some stuff. Replace the internal drive with a larger one. Or, and I like this one, add an external drive to install games on.

I took the last of these options, and chose to use an SSD instead of a hard drive. Load times are vastly improved AND I have plenty of storage capacity. I recommend never skimping on storage capacity. Life is simpler when you’re not shoe-horning.
Yeh go for a SSD m8 its not just better load times if you are into open world games i used to play the crew 2 a lot before i had a spare SSD from my pc and thought I'd give it a try and you could notice the difference as you were driving about and the map was streaming better off the hard drive. How a hard drive plugged into a usb3 can be faster than being connected straight to the motherboard i don't know must be magic lol some old vid i watched reckons 15% overall improvements

Im really bummed t500rs and clubsport wont work with ps5, guess I might have to try sell them and look into a new wheel pedal combo
I was lucky and seen this issue coming years ago i think when going from ps3 to ps4 i heard my t500rs wouldn't work so went on ebay and got the t300 and kept using the t500 peds maybe you can get a t3 base they sell them separately i think 🤔

Is there a way (other than when racing), to listen to the car engine while in Garage mode or some other mode? I really want to admire my special cars with sight and sound.

I have two very stupid questions:

Where do I find my saved replays and race photos? I can find my Scapes photos in the Scapes Pavilion, but that leads me to my second question...

How do I export my photos? Pressing Triangle or Options doesn't open up any menus. Am I just supposed to preview and screenshot them?

Thanks!

1. Can you sell cars in this game at all?
Nope. Not even parts.
They also make you dream showing you "limited time special offers" for super duper cars in the dealership.
It's all a system to make you think about buying credits with real money.

Can you change or add your own race number,like you can in GT sport?
Yes, you go to GT Auto -> livery editor -> create design -> racing options (or whatever it is in the english version, the checkered flag icon)

Last edited:
Anyone know know how to claim/redeem the 1 million credits available to pre order 25th ae digital copies? It doesn’t seem to populate straight away? Im assuming one would have to read a certain level? But cant find any info on that?
I redeemed the cars on the pre order disc from Amazon but no money yet perhaps I missed something when I downloaded it

I have two very stupid questions:

Where do I find my saved replays and race photos? I can find my Scapes photos in the Scapes Pavilion, but that leads me to my second question...

How do I export my photos? Pressing Triangle or Options doesn't open up any menus. Am I just supposed to preview and screenshot them?

Thanks!
In the showcase section,scroll down to your library.They should be there,you may need to set the filter to photos if i remember.

Anyone know know how to claim/redeem the 1 million credits available to pre order 25th ae digital copies? It doesn’t seem to populate straight away? Im assuming one would have to read a certain level? But cant find any info on that?
I redeemed the cars on the pre order disc from Amazon but no money yet perhaps I missed something when I downloaded it
I read through the forum that for some people it took some time to see the 1 mil appear. I don't know, for me it was there right after redeeming the code (redeemed even before the game finished installing)

Maybe try checking your installed items again.
Also try to close the game, disconnect from the PSN from the ps4 menu, reconnect and launch the game

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to find your numerical DR/SR numbers? I can see the letters but no indication of whereI am within each level.

How often does the UCD and Hagerty update ? They both have had the same cars since I was on book 20, i'm now on book 33 and the dealerships still have the same cars with the exception of the UCD changing the first 2/3 cars out for the collection books.

I hope they patch this ^ and the overly sensitive rear tires + snap oversteer like how GTS was on release before they fixed it.

Back