Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,439 comments
I truly, sincerely do not understand why these chili pepper races aren't the standard. Why is PD insistent on this boring chase the rabbit format? If they're too hard for some, PD put difficulty options in the settings. I got humiliated at the new Clubman plus race at Fuji but, unlike 95% of races in this game, I want to try again because the AI was competitive and close. I had fun against the AI 😱.

I truly, sincerely do not understand why these chili pepper races aren't the standard. Why is PD insistent on this boring chase the rabbit format? If they're too hard for some, PD put difficulty options in the settings. I got humiliated at the new Clubman plus race at Fuji but, unlike 95% of races in this game, I want to try again because the AI was competitive and close. I had fun against the AI 😱.
People complain when it's too hard. Casuals especially

IMG_20231102_202848.jpg

Man that LFA sounds soo good, and its fun to drive. The rest of the update is also very good. Improvements like the increased custom race payments make the game so much better. I can now play more custom races without having to grind all the time to get a car on time. Also love the other cars aswel. Overall the best update by far for this game.

Question: Has split screen been fixed? Ik the 4-player mode has been added but Player 2 always seemed to have a handicap so I was wondering if thatd been sorted now

Question: Has split screen been fixed? Ik the 4-player mode has been added but Player 2 always seemed to have a handicap so I was wondering if thatd been sorted now
As noted in our update article, the issue with 2P Split Screen has been removed from Known Issues. Haven't had time to test it though.

During the trailer, there's a quick tandem of three cars snaking through traffic. Has anyone seen a feature for that?
Not that much of a traffic, it's just slow cars pretending to be traffic
You can do a similar thing by buying a bunch of cars u can see on the roads, placing license plates on them, restricting power and adding all the weight
Then you create a custom race with those cars and here you go, "traffic"
20970298680994020.png20970529519809469.png20970927505555491.png20969893237984856.png

As noted in our update article, the issue with 2P Split Screen has been removed from Known Issues. Haven't had time to test it though.
Oh thank god. Tried to play split screen with my dad a few months ago and we just gave up bcs he couldnt change any of the assists

The opening movie is more difficult to enjoy. The first part in black and white is fine (and my favorite part), but the new gameplay section is more of a rough cut and less polished. Lot of camera shake and the action moves across the screen too much, making it harder to focus on the action. By the time my eyes lock on to the action, it switches to a new scene where the action is in a different location. Maybe my TV is too big?

The opening movie is more difficult to enjoy. The first part in black and white is fine (and my favorite part), but the new gameplay section is more of a rough cut and less polished. Lot of camera shake and the action moves across the screen too much, making it harder to focus on the action. By the time my eyes lock on to the action, it switches to a new scene where the action is in a different location. Maybe my TV is too big?

Can't disconfirm the tv thing because I play on a projector. But, I agree 100%. It didn't seem as 'fine' or as polished as we've known PD to be. They seemed to have gone for intensity and hype rather than something smoother. Not quite my taste either.

Not that much of a traffic, it's just slow cars pretending to be traffic
You can do a similar thing by buying a bunch of cars u can see on the roads, placing license plates on them, restricting power and adding all the weight
Then you create a custom race with those cars and here you go, "traffic"
View attachment 1300105View attachment 1300106View attachment 1300107View attachment 1300108
Nah, what these cars(R33, FD, A80) are doing, we can’t do alone.

If that’s just showcasing multiplayer with AI traffic(regardless of the slow cars as traffic for this clip), cool. If it’s linking cars together by cruising(a la Forza), that’s something that may be in a future update.

Last edited:
Back