Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,432 comments
Bulgari making a VGT is like one of the wildest Ridge Racer-style dreams ever conceived. From what I can see, it looks to be a speedster/barchetta based on its silhouette.

Last edited:
It makes sense for this to be the month they go hard on VGTs - remember that part of the GTWS this year is this:
We will also be hosting various other events at the venue; to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Vision Gran Turismo, full scale models will tell the story of this project as part of a special exhibition in the Gran Turismo Garage. Snacks and drinks will also be on sale at the GT Café in the interactive zone of the World Finals venue.
Bulgari, though... I think you could have given this forum 10,000 guesses and they wouldn't have come up with a Bulgari VGT!

Uh oh, people are going have a meltdown over this.
sith GIF

This forum is going to get interesting in the next few hours 🤭🤭🤭 :grabbingpopcorn:
Like I tend to say in France french, "Des Verts et des pas Mûres"! (French for it'll get colorful.) Edit: :grabbingdollaramapotatochips:

Last edited:
Mangusta Dior, Bulgari VGT...

Yamauchi-san if you read me, please pay a visit to Ralph Lauren.;)
And get his Mercedes SSK Count Trossi Roadster and Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic scanned.

Guess after TAG Heuer, Bulgari would be the official timekeepers as well. What's surprising is that Bulgari made a VGT just before Nike and Jordan could even dream of it.

Last edited:
This news while I'm getting Harry Rosen (Canadian luxury clothing store) ads all over the page.

Not this year! Santa is taking a vacation this year.

Honestly this Bulgari VGT is already a better effort compared to the Mangusta livery that Dior did.

Wondering if Bulgari will become a official "timing" partner like TAG Hauler was in Sport?

Oh great, two VGTs teased in less than a week.

Well, the best I can hope is that they're for separate updates, because if they come together in the next one, it would literally leave 1-2 slots for the possibility of an actual interesting car.

Last edited:
I just hope we can sell that crap, if we can then that's 700 000 credits for each car

Each vgt that costs 1mil eventually comes to a price 700k+ if you are patient enough.

So even though I absolutely hate vgt cartoon car BS I'll take 1.4mil credits gladly. If cannot sell(like Toyota ambulance) oh well there's discard button 😎

In my Garage only real cars are allowed

At this rate, all of us at GTPlanet may need to design our own VGT for Gran Turismo 7 and refer it as the GTPlanet VGT.
I already tried making some 'GTP-themed' cars in Dall-E 3 with some cool (and some hilarious) results. Unfortunately Bing seems to have changed the way you can create and save content and so I can't find any of my original creations :(

But here's a newly-minted MARS VGT...

c438b4b5-6d43-4736-a5f7-a387b165f4ed.jpg

Last edited:
Back