Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,432 comments

An intriguing development.
I read it as "Bugatti" at first, like they made another VGT. But no, it's Bulgari. From what I've heard it's a fashion brand like Dior, specializing in watches & jewellery

Well, Bulgari goes far beyond what Christian Dior did with the special livery for the Mangusta (and I'm still wondering why the Mangusta and not another car). Intriguing yes, but...

This is something I'd love to hear the gossip on down the line - both from the side of PD/Sony deciding that fashion houses were good partnerships to seek out, or from the side of Dior/Bulgari deciding they needed promotion from a video game that, let's face it, in 2023 is in a niche genre.

Once was a bit of a head turner but stuff like that happens. It's just so weird that it's happened twice now.

Y'know, I sort of realized that Toyota could use more contemporary Gr.3/Gr.4 cars, especially since they're a major brand involved with the GTWS/FIAGTCs. The GR Supra Racing Concept is a concept, while the Supra Gr.4 has the same interior as the road-going Supra. I wonder if that GR GT3 car that Toyota's supposedly developing could end up replacing the former? In the meantime, I'd be down for a more formal Supra GT4, since it seems that it was homologated in 2020, whereas the Supra Gr.4 is considered a 2019 model.

Don't even get me started on my perceived potential for other real-world Gr.4 cars to come to GT7, such as the Alpine A110, the Saleen S1, the KTM X-Bow, and the Maserati GranTurismo.

Y'know, I sort of realized that Toyota could use more contemporary Gr.3/Gr.4 cars, especially since they're a major brand involved with the GTWS/FIAGTCs. The GR Supra Racing Concept is a concept, while the Supra Gr.4 has the same interior as the road-going Supra. I wonder if that GR GT3 car that Toyota's supposedly developing could end up replacing the former? In the meantime, I'd be down for a more formal Supra GT4, since it seems that it was homologated in 2020, whereas the Supra Gr.4 is considered a 2019 model.

Don't even get me started on my perceived potential for other real-world Gr.4 cars to come to GT7, such as the Alpine A110, the Saleen S1, the KTM X-Bow, and the Maserati GranTurismo.
Can add the supra gt500 to the list too

That GR GT3 car I read today is supposedly going to be called the "LF R", with its road car version being the successor to the Lexus LF A (which itself was recently added to GT7 funnily enough).
Toyota group recently applied for a trademark of that name in October. Also makes sense given it already looks like a modern LF A, especially at the back.

IMG_2568.jpeg
IMG_2569.jpeg
IMG_2570.jpeg

Would also make sense to have Toyota itself as solely the Hypercar brand in WEC, and use the LMGT3 category to advertise the Lexus brand, as they currently do with the RC F.

Last edited:
since we will get full reveals of VGTs on 2nd and 3rd December, my bet is on 7th :D

I would not be supriced we got 3-4 other cars outside of vision cars, chrismas updates most of time will be one of the bigger ones, i dont expect it to be like spec ll big through, more in line like with last year chrismas update

I would not be supriced we got 3-4 other cars outside of vision cars, chrismas updates most of time will be one of the bigger ones, i dont expect it to be like spec ll big through, more in line like with last year chrismas update
yes i think it is possible that we could get some cars. Just I don't expect big update, rather standard one. With some cars and events for world circuits.

yes i think it is possible that we could get some cars. Just I don't expect big update, rather standard one. With some cars and events for world circuits.

I think its possible with 5 cars like last year chrismas updates mainly is a little bigger than regular updates, not as large as spec ll but i think we still could get a decent update, and pd might skip january like this year in 2024, we might get some content showed of in live events this weekend, i would not be supriced through if there is no new track,

It’s funny. The one at the Crowded Crossing, he could have used the Prius ‘09, instead of the Mazda3. Still, good for the game to be recognised.

I tunned mine to 100pp like this: power to 18 HP, fully customizable suspension, slammed to the ground(almost)

Do not release trottle untill last corner, just before top of the hill shift down to 3rd.

Last corner is tricky I'm pretty sure AI uses CM or even CS they go in the corner with very little breaking we can't do that on CH tires. Brake, entry in 4th, arround apex downt to 3rd.

After few trials I win it by 3 sec(AI hard)

Maybe you can be faster with more power and stock suspensions but you are way more stable in that 2nd corner on full throtle with custom suspension.

Any tips for the Fiat weekly race, I have mine at 100pp with some upgrades such as a sport exhaust and suspension and I still can't win
I just put a mix out of Comfort Hard & Middle on it and some ballast on the front so that I was right under 100pp, worked out really well

Back