Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 41,122 comments
It's a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX GSR, and Audi TTS Coupe 2009, and a Renault 4. They're fine, it's better than the last update's car choices. Makes me wonder if they'll add the Tourist Trophy and Evolution Meeting as events this time.

Last edited:
Hope we can do this :D :cheers:
2a35f67a9bed5ec9a37545dcd08f2792.jpg

I was going to be annoyed at the Audi for being a slower duplicate of the one in game but apparently it's considered a different generation and completes the 3 generations of TTs so I'll give it a pass.

Evo is always welcome.

The Renault... I hope it gets some decent upgrade options I guess.

Getting more recent race cars is way more complex than it used to , many hurdles than just the licence itself

otherwise it terms of cars of this update its good

Last edited:
What are you supposed to race the Renault 4 in?

I wish they had something that made road cars not next to completely useless for online events. These are just haphazardly thrown into the sandbox, and GT does very little with quite a lot of cars as a result

I wish they had something that made road cars not next to completely useless for online events. These are just haphazardly thrown into the sandbox, and GT does very little with quite a lot of cars as a result
Well in Sunday Cup Classic same as the DS 21

Pretty sure it's getting engine swap possibility in next update like the Clio V6 or at least the Clio trophy one
I hope we can do this too :D

2015_10352282_0.jpg
2015_10352282_1.jpg

This week we have update.

Probably in the next weeks another update remembering the 2nd anniversary of GT7 with more content?

What do you think? 🤔

Decent car selection, happy with all three, but I'm very curious about the formatting of the post, the weird sounds/music and the red line visuals.

I'm not sure why they'd do that. Engine sounds sure, but why make the start of the teaser sound like a piece off the Silent Hill soundtrack? Very curious to see if they've added something interesting, it's a rather sudden change to the tried and true format.

Updates is always welcome, but I think we are due for new race cars. Cmon PD, give us Toyota GT one, Honda Civic gt500, gr 86 silhouette, re amemiya mazda rx7 gt300, arta garaiya, castrol nsx gt300, toyota nascar camry (as toyota partnership), audi imsa gto, updated mclaren cars like 720s gt3 or senna, updated ferrari cars like ferrari 488 gt3 or ferrari daytona, formula e, updated formula 1 car (redbull maybe), etc.

I know I'm asking too much here lol

Updates is always welcome, but I think we are due for new race cars. Cmon PD, give us Toyota GT one, Honda Civic gt500, gr 86 silhouette, re amemiya mazda rx7 gt300, arta garaiya, castrol nsx gt300, toyota nascar camry (as toyota partnership), audi imsa gto, updated mclaren cars like 720s gt3 or senna, updated ferrari cars like ferrari 488 gt3 or ferrari daytona, formula e, updated formula 1 car (redbull maybe), etc.

I know I'm asking too much here lol
You'll be wanting this thread:

It's a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX GSR, and Audi TTS Coupe 2009, and a Renault 4. They're fine, it's better than the last update's car choices. Makes me wonder if they'll add the Tourist Trophy and Evolution Meeting as events this time.
I thought it was the last new Audi TTS model, not the 2009 old one.

Back