- 1,806

- Rain Island (UK)
- NS_Zokeo_9
I seem to recall Autopolis Short didn't have an event until recently, when they added a "Japanese FF Challenge 450" race to go along with the Honda Civic EG.I was curious about this too, and I need to know it for my next review, so I checked:
Unused Variants (as of June 2024)
BMB Infield B
BMB Infield B Reverse
Streets of Willow Springs Reverse
Horse Thief Mile Reverse
Lake Louise Tri-Oval
Lake Louise Long Track Reverse
Colorado Springs Lake –Reverse
Fisherman's Ranch Reverse
(Norther Isle only has one Sunday Cup, begging for endurance)
Le Mans No Chicane
Circuit de Croissant A Reverse, B Reverse, C Reverse
Alsace Test
Nürburgring 24h (used only in two championship races)
Lago Maggiore GP Reverse, Centre Reverse, East Reverse, West Reverse, East End, WestEnd, West End Reverse
Sardegna Road C, C Reverse, B Reverse, A Reverse
Monza No Chicane
Red Bull Ring Short
BB Raceway Reverse(forward variant again only used once, I've had longer custom raceshere in 86s, it's fun.)
Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi
Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa Reverse
Yamagiwa+Miyabi Reverse
Tokyo Xpway Central Counterclockwise (used only in one championship race)
Tokyo Xpway East Counterclockwise
Fuji “short” course
Total of 33 unused layouts.
So that would've been on your list not long ago.
Last edited: