Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,318 comments
I'm still under the impression that our next GT-R is the ORIGINAL R35 spotted in the datamine
66A539C0-611E-4FFB-8B2B-20CCD17E65B0.jpeg

I'm still under the impression that our next GT-R is the ORIGINAL R35 spotted in the datamineView attachment 1393634
If the silhouette is anything to go by, it is 100% the facelifted 2023 R35. The front bumper gives it away. Sorry, but there just isn't any current info that suggests otherwise. You may want the '07 model, but there is zero evidence to suggest this update has it.

Last edited:
One of the colors in the official website can make it resemble the last of its kind: the Takumi edition.
Well, according to GT-R registry, the paint code DAP/Midnight Purple is available for the T Spec, while the Takumi Edition is sold only in Midnight Purple. Another colour "resurrected" from Nissan's R34 palette was the Millenium Jade, exclusive to V Spec II Nür and available at the game and available for the T Spec. I believe that Silica Breath (a R34 M Spec II Nür exclusive) still unavailable.

In fact, the Takumi R35 is a T Spec R35 slightly modified

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, this HiAce is the first playable full-sized (not a Honda Life) van in GT history! Discounting also the HiMedic, T1 Samba Bus and Espace F1, of course. Shall we just say, first Premium work van in GT?

Whatever the technical answer is, it seems fresh, and it'll be of great use for many things, especially Nürburgring runs in the category immortalised by Sabine Schmitz. If it's the 3L, 100kW turbo diesel, it'll be tough to get around under 10:55, I'd guess.

Don't get me wrong, I'll never complain about (mostly) monthly free content... but good lord does this update seem like filler to me
It’s a very small one but at least we get something.
Think it’s not too bad, at least with more tracks for Sophy. But the 3 round limit for Sophy still is intact so it’s a bit meh.

Hope we getting more in November with the update that will contain the ps5 pro settings.

Well, according to GT-R registry, the paint code DAP/Midnight Purple is available for the T Spec, while the Takumi Edition is sold only in Midnight Purple. Another colour "resurrected" from Nissan's R34 palette was the Millenium Jade, exclusive to V Spec II Nür and available at the game and available for the T Spec. I believe that Silica Breath (a R34 M Spec II Nür exclusive) still unavailable.

In fact, the Takumi R35 is a T Spec R35 slightly modified
Are those colors available in GT Auto now or just as color options for the GTR?

kjb
Are those colors available in GT Auto now or just as color options for the GTR?
Iirc, Millennium Jade is available in GT auto. Midnight Purple is available as well, but is from the R33 palette and not the kind of chameleon paint that was the Midnight Purple II and III from the R34.

Back