Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,397 comments
Haven’t tried the update yet, but heard someone saying the braking has changed? Can anyone confirm that?
Only drove the new EVO for like 15 mins today, but breaking in a straight line didn't send me into a violent spin suggesting that the ABS might actually do its thing now.

Polyphony Digital has once again, missed another opportunity to include the Multi-Function Display that they themselves made for the Nissan GT-R back in 2007.

View attachment 1394262

It seemed fitting to put it on the last ever R35 after so much history together, but we just got a turned off screen instead...

View attachment 1394261
Very true, it is a strange decision by PD. Following on that theme, I have always wanted the R34's MFD to be properly replicated: https://jalopnik.com/the-r34-gt-rs-multifunction-display-was-secretly-its-co-1845687935

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06
1728049393992.gif

1728049501118.gif

Which one do you guys prefer, VIII or IX?

I must say, Polyphony seems to have upped their game with regards to car customization options these past few updates.

Last update had some cool new options on the Ruf like the exposed rear and the ability to hide the bolts on the body kit, or the Gallardo with all the GT3-spec options.

This update has a bunch of nice options as well. Drag racing wings on the Evo VIII and GT-R, some sort of carbon grille on the GT-R, and a ton of variety on the Hiace like various differently styled front ends, window and mirror options, an option to remove the passenger grab handle, and even a way to strip out all the rear seats with one of the roll cage options.

View attachment 1394223
View attachment 1394224View attachment 1394225View attachment 1394226

Great stuff!

They should strip the interiors of all cars when you apply Weight Reduction

Back