Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,367 comments
Pretty much everything @Rossell2 has said (which unfortunately even includes the PRO version). Its why with GT Sport for example, where this became very apparent to me, I eventually moved several of my games to an external hard drive I bought so I didn't have to keep unstalling and reinstalling a game every time an update came out.
Oh, I see, thank you for the feedback guys, I only use this console for GT7 so I didn't had any clue.

I guess I will end purchasing an external hard drive.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Just saw there's going to be another weekly challenge event to rival the All Japan GT Car Championship ones.

IMG_5887.jpeg

Looking forward to trying it out! :D
Do wish they would add a Racing Fuel Tank upgrade though for the modified road cars.

Last edited:
Just saw there's going to be another weekly challenge event to rival the All Japan GT Car Championship ones.

View attachment 1394114

Do wish they would add a Racing Fuel Tank upgrade though for the modified road cars.
Yessss let's go! They really need to make these permanent events. Love running my custom grid of DTM cars so now I can try a bunch out against PD's creations.

View attachment 1394114

Yessss let's go! They really need to make these permanent events. Love running my custom grid of DTM cars so now I can try a bunch out against PD's creations.
It's been in the Weekly Challenge thread for nine hours and has a front-page article for the last two...

It's been in the Weekly Challenge thread for nine hours and has a front-page article for the last two...

Sorry. This is the only thread I follow for the latest news, and I must've missed the homepage article. I'm not really bothered by most weekly challenge stuff enough to follow that thread, but this one was different so I felt like sharing it for other people that might only check here.

Incredibly niche question that only I care about: Anyone who still has their TGR Cup reward black GR010, has its colour/livery name updated to "No.7 2024" to match the new Brand Central livery?

I sold mine so I can't check, but I remember it didn't have a livery name at the time it was given out.
Still doesn't have a livery name

Last edited:
Back