Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,458 comments
Until/unless there's a good reason to accept that this is an official Twitter account, it should be viewed with appropriate scepticism. After all, there's a lot of very dedicated, well-meaning nerds out there.
You're right. But the content posted by this user looks really legit. And other very official looking accounts are tagging him (like
@mondialdelauto )

I've mailed them to be sure.

Last edited:
funny-pictures-10-18-24-6.jpg

Curious where this would land as far as performance in GT7, IIRC it's basically a F1 engine and chassis with a modified van body which means it may be similar to the Escudo which is in limbo between Gr.3 and Gr.2.
It wouldn't be grouped, 800BHP is far too powerful for Gr.2 but it's still a silhouette racer (albeit a really weird one) so it's not eligible for Gr.1, which is currently exclusive to true prototypes (and VGTs).

Pontiac Firebird
Another one? Well, PD do like doing cars two by two. ;)

Well, I think it’s a possibility. Although this Firebird is only in the Scape, I can’t see PD just letting this one go without modelling it.
View attachment 1355451

Similar to how the 500 E is in the datamine. I mean, it may not be this particular 500 E, but it is weird this car just happens to be in the shot.
View attachment 1355452

Back