Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

I might not be able to run the exhibition at all this time. But just in case.
I signed with Ford and tried all 4 GR3 cars to see what I was faster in.
Was.this one...
19098ff44a456-screenshotUrl.jpg
19098ff20c576-screenshotUrl.jpg

So I made the livery.

Then I noticed the oil indicator on my mustang was yellow.
Changed the oil and picked 5 tenths of my time so are running this, if I can run at.all
1909921497782-screenshotUrl.jpg
19099213ea977-screenshotUrl.jpg

I have a conscious thing and I think this is a good topic to discuss: I did a replica but source pics were reeaaally hard to find. However someone did it already in gt7 but in a different version with some differences.

Is it a d*ck move to trace decals from that livery to use it for your own? It somehow doesn't feel right.

What's your opinion?

I have a conscious thing and I think this is a good topic to discuss: I did a replica but source pics were reeaaally hard to find. However someone did it already in gt7 but in a different version with some differences.

Is it a d*ck move to trace decals from that livery to use it for your own? It somehow doesn't feel right.

What's your opinion?
I don't know, I'd need full details to form an opinion.

With decal I mean the actual design of the car. I will post pics later (it's a Runduce Evo in my profile but I'm on phone now)

Last edited:

What's your opinion?
I just did this…. I needed the decal, but only two users have it on a livery and it does not seem to exist for use, except a different version from an auto trace is in showcase. The quality is pitiful, so I traced the decal cleaning it up. I don’t feel bad, I did the work to make the new decal. I consider it another resource, it’s not like you are stealing their file, you would trace it from other sources so no difference.

I used the wrong wording, its not a decal.

Car:
178908.jpg

I couldn't find a really good sideview so I downloaded this

and traced the side design (not a small decal).
is that still ok?

Ohhh that's a weird one! What's the paint you're using? I've repainted my P1 a McLaren black and it was all one colour without any issues. Unsure what is causing this bug...
Thanks MidnightRun85 I was able to fix the problem by applying the OG livery and reapplying this paint job.

Its the Flakes Paint Type which are my favorite and I normally add it to all my p1 color combos.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240724035354.jpg

Last edited:
Ford Shelby GT350R Gr.4 (using the livery from the Ford Mustang Gr.4, a successor to my fictional Ford Focus Gr.4 Livery, which was entirely unique with its livery)
f847cb2f0e413431c30150f52ce26b24_thumb_l_x2.jpg
2006553e7f7df870214535da02402427_thumb_l_x2.jpg
7fd0d08662688b4083f6af8f8d0d5519_thumb_l_x2.jpg
1d03e9640c829401b9839b898126e484_thumb_l_x2.jpg

(Edit: I forgot to add the links)

Last edited:
How have you made the backdoor decals? Looks very promising!

Can we please admire for a moment how great these new Pokal wheels are?

View attachment 1375369
I just used four of the these decals(plus one for the shadow indentation of the handle upside down) by sizing them behind/under the real door handles and guesstimating the position to the real four door from pics. The door gaps are a combo of the skinny half circle decals.
IMG_4872.jpeg

IMG_4873.jpeg

If I had the skills to copy a real BMW door handle as three decals(one for the handle to color, one for the black outline and one for the shadow to color) I’d be sharing with the community. ;)

Back