Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.16)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 68 comments
Not sure if it was as a direct result of this patch or the last one but now the preview image of the BMW M3 '03 in the garage displays correctly, previously one of the kidney grilles was white - you can still see this by looking at it in Brand Central. If you have any of these in your garage and go to GT Auto and install an aero part and remove it, it will update the image accordingly.

You don't lose your Clean Race Bonus by hitting walls and other things around the track. You only lose the Clean Race Bonus if you hit the AI seriously enough to push it off the racing track or push it into the barriers, but only if the AI is on the same lap as you. If the AI is on a lap other than you, for example you're lapping it, you will not get a penalty. You can hit the walls as much as you want. It was in all previous patches too, I think it won't get patched. And I don't mind. :)

very informative, thank you!

- Before in 1.15, in the Gr 1 race at St. Croix the pit exit would just spawn you immediately to the track without warning. Now, it gives you more time to get ready.

Last edited:
So, whenever the Shelby G.T.350 '65 was available in the legendary dealership, I bought it, then I went to GT Auto to see what body kits it had. And I'm pretty sure the race car bumper (similar to the shelby from my profile pic) wasn't there. Today, I was in the mood to tune one, and there it was.

Was this bumper added in any update, or am I crazy?
If it was added, were any other body kits added as well? I might need to check every car again...

Sorry if this was already documented elsewhere.

So, whenever the Shelby G.T.350 '65 was available in the legendary dealership, I bought it, then I went to GT Auto to see what body kits it had. And I'm pretty sure the race car bumper (similar to the shelby from my profile pic) wasn't there. Today, I was in the mood to tune one, and there it was.

If it was added, were any other body kits added as well? I might need to check every car again...

So you mean the bumper from the GT350R?

1655789882148.png

Can you share a screenshot if possible?

@RACECAR Am i allowed to post an older change here ? I have noticed it since patch 1.13 at least but didn't have time to to confirm it and post about it. Also i looked up every older undocumented changes thread so far and none of them mention it.
I tend to prefer the most current changes introduced with the latest updates just for the sake of organization. If you PM me what it is though, I'll just add it to the 1.13 thread.

Last edited:

IIRC you have to install the widebody first, then the GT350R bumper will show up.

Back