Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
I wasn't very excited for the car selling feature to begin with, but now I went in and thought I'd sell stuff.. Only to find I don't have anything I want to sell? hahah

I would've sworn I had all sorts of duplicate race car prizes but maybe I'm just thinking of GT Sport.

Weird. That didn't go as expected. Oh well, neat that they didn't just do the bare minimum in designing the feature for selling cars.

With the selling of the NSX Gr. B Rally Car, I want to know how hard did some people hit that ticket glitch I've only got 3 of them not a 100 or more. there will be a lot of peoples selling the NSX Gr. B Rally Cars for 3 or 4 months I wonder if the sell price will drop to less than a set of tyres or a ballast in a few days.

Cars in your garage can be sold using the ‘Car Valuation Service’ button at the top right of the Used Car Dealership screen.

The ‘Car Valuation Service’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 ('Championship: World GT Series') and having watched the ending.

Points of Caution
You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours using the ‘Car Valuation Service.’ If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24-hour period, you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to ‘Discard’ duplicate cars at no cost.

The following cars cannot be sold at the ‘Car Valuation Service’:
 ・The car you are currently using;
 ・Cars loaned from the Manufacturers Cup;
 ・Cars received from pre-order and Special Edition bonuses, downloadable content (DLC), etc.

i1YD7OeuksKpWSH.jpg
Why is the Jeep shown in UCD in this image? Has it been moved from LCD to UCD???

" New vehicle liveries, based on those used at this weekend’s World Finals, are now available in the Showcase section of the World Map. These are free to download and use on your own vehicles. "

Does anybody know how to get those new liveries or which key word should used to search in the Showcase on style ?

Last edited:
How everyone got 400 NSX GR.B? i only have 1 and my only duplicate cars are the 911 GT3 2009, Supra RZ and Megane Pace Car 2 times for each one.

The VGT's are sellable cars?

Last edited:
" New vehicle liveries, based on those used at this weekend’s World Finals, are now available in the Showcase section of the World Map. These are free to download and use on your own vehicles. "

Does anybody know how to get those new liveries or which key word should used to search in the Showcase on style ?
In showcase menu, select Selection (cmiiw), then select styles on Recommended. All liveries are made by Sagitarus

Finally they added the S14 Silvia, been looking for it in the UCD for days since the menu book came out.

Selling feature looks interesting, time to clean out the garage. Kinda do regret I only have 20 NSX GrB cars, oh well.

The piece meal tactic seems to progress nicely in about a year we should have all the tracks and 700/800/900/1000 events with decent payouts. Good times.

Writing this with the sarcasm needed to enjoy the sadistic GT experience going back to GT3 A-Spec 😂

The Spa race was frustrating for me. Didn't take into account tire wear, so I was all over the road after 3 laps. Then, it started to rain for the last lap or two.

I left, because I had just put on racing hards and lost all traction.....

Couldn't claim my gold prize for the Interlagos TT cos that new one is in the way lol, Edit nevermind it's gone now musta got the cash :)

Last edited:
At one point there was an exploit that allowed you to acquire countless NSX rally cars from the Extra menu, but it was patched soon after.
I do the extra menus the day they come out. Probably too quick to know of the exploit. Damn

jpl
I do the extra menus the day they come out. Probably too quick to know of the exploit. Damn
First rule of exploit club.
You do not talk about exploit club. 🤣

You had to watch video, recieve reward, and go back watch 1 of the other 2, and go back to the original, and you would recieve reward again.
The (community) stocked up on engines, 4 star tickets, and "gr b nsx".

1 week into exploit- you tube-
2nd week into exploit- patched

Always check in with the gtplanet army around update time, and check related threads! 😎

Back