Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
You don't need a Fanatec GT DD Pro (or the T-GT) to see the other buttons (E1p-E4p). The full range of button press mapping is available to the 4 buttons, with nothing mapped by default to any of the 4 for the Fanatec, and only E4p (bottom-right) mapped by default to MFD Selection Right (in-game) / track map/radar/session best (according to Thrustmaster) for the T-GT. I don't know how much you'll want to be pressing on the GT DD Pro's sticks though.

One further note - it is just those two wheel bases (and the T248, which uses the T-GT mapping) that have the additional mapping. The CSL Elite and Podium wheels do not, and I cannot answer whether other Fanatec wheels attached to the GT DD Pro base will allow that addtional mapping.

I like that, almost as much as picking up the 25th Anniversary X2019 (which, like the pre-order Mazda, is a wholly separate model, even though it has the same stats) just by clicking on the banner and not having to race.
Thanks, I was afraid that was the case. It's 2022, why do we still have games that have limited button layout options?

Only 1 time payout for those AI events, shame because the Willow event is kinda hard for me as a "normal/medium" skill player.
That final corner is brutal, but I'm not used to driving that car at all.

Last edited:
Only 1 time payout for those AI events, shame because the Willow event is kinda hard for me as a "normal/medium" skill player.
That final corner is brutal, but I'm not used to driving that car at all.
Were the AI brutal too or just the usual rabbits ?

They are less aggressive and the pace is way faster. I did only 2 races, so too early to say, but nothing like the Sardegna race.
I haven't tried Spa yet, maybe the AI is different on that track.

Last edited:
To obtain the 25th anniversary x2019 all you have to do is log into the 25th anniversary special event section. No racing or subscription is needed.
Also there is a $300k ish payout at Road Atlanta.
It was my pleasure to race with several of you at Red Bull Ring earlier in the Pennzoil Skyline and the RX-Vision Stealth.

Last edited:
You know, there's a lot of single player races now in the game, it's just a shame it's only new players that will benefit and the rest of us have just been drip fed. hoping one day we can delete our save and start fresh.

You know, there's a lot of single player races now in the game, it's just a shame it's only new players that will benefit and the rest of us have just been drip fed. hoping one day we can delete our save and start fresh.
you Could just create a new PSN ID to start over!

I did, it would be nice to use my main profile though. I don't think requesting for a 'delete save' button is too much to ask for, but I am not a developer so it could be extremely challenging to implement for all I know.

Repeatable, or just the one time prize?
They're one time rewards like missions.

Quite challenging from first impressions. Or at least I've not found a good strategy for the Manufacturers one for a guaranteed win (was saved by random heavy rain in the end as Bonelli refused to pit).

Every GT player when the update arrives

images - 2022-11-24T071856.083.jpeg

Is there any time frame for those offline events?

I have God Of War Ragnarok to end and wanted to play this next week. :D

Last edited:
They're one time rewards like missions.

Quite challenging from first impressions. Or at least I've not found a good strategy for the Manufacturers one for a guaranteed win (was saved by random heavy rain in the end as Bonelli refused to pit).
I actually quite like that, especially when the race is BoP like in the Maggiore mission, you must be at 100% all the time and still it's not sure you will win. If there were 10 events of that nature, I would literally drive all of them non stop, with the appropriate reward of course (1.5 mil for 1hr).

1 pit for Spa is enough. Rain won't come so put slicks on. I gambled to inters at lap 7, still won the race by 16 secs

Rain won't come so put slicks on.
Funny you say that, because my first attempt was absolutely ruined by hoping I could stay out on slicks when the rain came. Then I discovered I couldn't drive in a straight line anymore. The car just wanted to spin.

Suzuki didn't pit until the rain came and put on inters or wets, so I was trying not to take an extra stop. It didn't work in my favor.

Of course, once I started trying to make my fuel and tires last longer in my next two attempts to see what tires I'd need for the end, it stopped raining so much and I didn't have good enough pace on mediums with fuel set to 3 or 4...

That's what I did.

I have 2 accounts, because I live in a trans-border region. One for each country

Since a month, I have started a new save at GT. Moving slowly, but the idea of my 2nd account is to get all streetcars VGT and the Mclaren F1

And also play with the car purchase invitation (my main account has not receive a single invitation between April and November...)

And my main one will have all the other street car (I don't plan collecting racecars)

And now that I can sell cars, my work is going to be easier to collect the cars I want.

I actually quite like that, especially when the race is BoP like in the Maggiore mission, you must be at 100% all the time and still it's not sure you will win. If there were 10 events of that nature, I would literally drive all of them non stop, with the appropriate reward of course (1.5 mil for 1hr).
I second this. The human comedy races were the best experience I had with this game up to this point. I wish they added more challenging races/championships.

Last edited:
Funny you say that, because my first attempt was absolutely ruined by hoping I could stay out on slicks when the rain came. Then I discovered I couldn't drive in a straight line anymore. The car just wanted to spin.

Suzuki didn't pit until the rain came and put on inters or wets, so I was trying not to take an extra stop. It didn't work in my favor.

Of course, once I started trying to make my fuel and tires last longer in my next two attempts to see what tires I'd need for the end, it stopped raining so much and I didn't have good enough pace on mediums with fuel set to 3 or 4...
Interesting. It was raining for me but the track grip indicator showed no water on the road.

Are those races affected by difficulty settings?
Supposedly. There was a bug when they were released where Hard was not the most difficulty setting. I don’t know if that’s been fixed and how it has been fixed/how it is right now.

The physics were also changed since that, so that may have made them easier/more difficult since in some races tyre wear is important and it rains.

Give it a go. Magiore was the most difficult but Trial Mountain/Deep Forest m, Tsukuba and Red Bull Ring were pretty fun as well.

Last edited:
Looks like cars with engine swaps are priced a little bit higher, though the added value comes nowhere close to the supposed retail price of said engine.

FiUxJ4rXEAcY3Eu

FiUxKHxXwAA02Vf

FiUxKWJWIAMJ-9I

FiUxTvhXoAEjQkS

As you can see the car with the engine swap has a tuning valuation of a measly 37,650 Credits. Plus, this valuation is not even only for the 787B engine, but also for a few other parts I have installed on this car:
  • Tyres: Racing Hard
  • Tyres: Racing Soft
  • ECU: Fully Customisable
  • Transmission: Fully Customisable: Racing

Last edited:
Looks like cars with engine swaps are priced a little bit higher, though the added value comes nowhere close to the supposed retail price of said engine.

As you can see the car with the engine swap has a tuning valuation of a measly 37,650 Credits. Plus, this valuation is not even only for the 787B engine, but also for a few other parts I have installed on this car:
  • Tyres: Racing Hard
  • Tyres: Racing Soft
  • ECU: Fully Customisable
  • Transmission: Fully Customisable: Racing
On the other hand, there are reports that it add more tuning valuation for changed tires more than they are worth in tuning shop.

I think they've actually done that in a really nice way. It's a few more clicks than necessary, but it seems like they've added value beyond just "press X to sell car for 1/10 original price"

Especially if values are indeed tied to how many other users are selling etc., I think that's a really nice feature, it'll make almost no difference to the player in reality, but it's quite cool, and very PD to go to this level.

Magiore was the most difficult but Trial Mountain/Deep Forest m, Tsukuba and Red Bull Ring were pretty fun as well.
I was talking about the two new races with 1Mil Reward. Sorry, i didn't notice there were new posts when is made mine.
Especially if values are indeed tied to how many other users are selling
Guess that also means, the one NSX won't get a good price the next few years.

Last edited:
Quite surprised in a positive way how they implemented the selling feature. Especially like the chart, so you can see how much was the car in the past. Would love to see this in a future update for cars at the LCD.

Also appreciate that they finally display the pit options when HUD is completely turned off. Maybe, just maybe, PD listened to feedback and are already working on a fully customizable HUD.

Last edited:
Back