Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
10. Multiplayer
 - Qualifying and Grid Start features have been added to Lobby.

This is actually pretty cool!

11. Showcase
 - Christmas songs have been added to the music track list.

YEEEEAAAAA! Now this is one of the most important parts of the update.
381907-Happy-Doggies-Merry-Christmas-Gif.gif

At least we can sell 1 of every car model we want to for each day. I think I'm satisfied.

Got 31 million Cr. for selling... well... everything except for DLC! I'm finally gonna be able to start up my very own selection now!:lol:

Last edited:
Completely missed my point in regards to the datamine, so good job there. I'm not talking about there beings things IN the datamine that don't materialise. I'm talking about the opposite.
What exactly does that mean? Just because it wasnt in the data mine doesnt mean they started working on this recently. It literally proves nothing. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I see some good things are coming to game.
Would prefer Road America over Atlanta, but both are good - learned them all in Forzas.

Road Atlanta only has one layout and no rain it seems.

View attachment 1210347

View attachment 1210348
Ugh.

As much as a new track is appreciated, it's still disappointing when it comes lacking features. I can understand the weather, sort of (but not really because they should probably be making sure that weather is on all tracks and especially new ones). The omission of the moto courses is unfortunate but kinda sensible in a car game.

But the lack of the north short course is really baffling. It's all there already. Just move some barriers. It's a really good layout for slower cars.

Part of me thinks that maybe they just didn't have time, and part of me thinks that they're holding it back to fill out later updates. Whatever is actually true, I don't really like it either way. If this is supposed to be an anniversary release, they can at least release a whole track with it's variants and weather. As it is, this fits perfectly with my current feeling of GT7 being just fine, not awful but not great and mostly just doing the minimum to get by.
You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours with the Car Valuation Service. If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24 hour period you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to Discard duplicate cars at no cost.
Ugh.

That's pure user unfriendliness to try and add another "daily logic" pressure point. It's a single player game, and people who have massive amounts of duplicates have already proven that they don't mind breaking the economy. Just let them sell their ****.

But no, we've gotta use this as another inconvenience to try and psychologically pressure the players into playing the game.

The wet weather thing is weird. The website picture show cars on a wet surface. Doesn’t look like a Scape.

The wet weather thing is weird. The website picture show cars on a wet surface. Doesn’t look like a Scape.
I don't think thats wet , it is a night time lighting plus motion blur , you can see the road behind being dry

Last edited:
It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a track with wet weather that doesn't have rain available in the game. I forget which it was, but it was seen in the background of a photo, I believe from a YouTuber or eSports player?

This is very vague, but I'm hoping someone else will remember details better than me and know what to look for.

It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a track with wet weather that doesn't have rain available in the game. I forget which it was, but it was seen in the background of a photo, I believe from a YouTuber or eSports player?

This is very vague, but I'm hoping someone else will remember details better than me and know what to look for.
Deep Forest by any chance?

I love how I have my Z GT4 replica set up. Just did a few laps at Road Atlanta and so far my best time would have put me P5 on the grid for the last Pilot Cup Challenge GT4 race. 😙

I kinda expected it to be in UCD. Same level as the R32 GTR.

So does this means if we sell a swapped car, the engine will be returned to us ?
I read it that the swap will increase the value of the car sold?

Wasn't this month supposed to be the LCD price change month, according to the June/July update notes? Odd it's not mentioned there.

Race Payouts:

Road Atlanta

• Race of Turbo Sportscars (5 laps): 63,000
  • American FR Challenge 550 (3 laps): 37,000
  • Gr.1 Prototype Series (30 minutes): 320,000

Brands Hatch

- European FR Challenge 550 (GP Circuit - 3 laps): 40,000

Willow Springs

- Historic Sports Car Masters (Big Willow - 5 laps): 70,000

Car Prices:

• BMW M2 Competition '18: 91,000
  • Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth '87: 200,000
  • Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96: 60,000

Extra Menu Prizes:

• Renault: 6-star Ticket (Parts)
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R: 6-star Ticket (Engine)

Last edited:
Race Payouts:

Road Atlanta

• Race of Turbo Sportscars (5 laps): 63,000
  • American FR Challenge 550 (3 laps): 37,000
  • Gr.1 Prototype Series (30 minutes): 320,000

Brands Hatch

- European FR Challenge 550 (3 laps): 40,000

Willow Springs

- Historic Sports Car Masters (5 laps): 70,000

Car Prices:

• BMW M2 Competition '18: 91,000
  • Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth '87: 200,000
  • Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96: 60,000

Extra Menu Prizes:

• Renault: 6-star Ticket (Parts)
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R: 6-star Ticket (Engine)
200k for the RS500 ???

Back