Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments

Attachments

• GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
200k for the RS500 ???
And in the UCD instead of Hagerty's.
Wtf didn’t the S barker tourer just sellout on Tuesday and now it’s back again so soon? I hate this game 🤭
Could be worse - they could have skipped only half the cars like they did in August. There's still hope that we'll still have the regular order in Hagerty's.

Related; the 1995 McLaren F1 had its price immediately increase by 400,000 Cr. (with the attendant up-arrow added to reflect that). On the bright side, the Camaro Z28 will be even cheaper next time as it retained its down-arrow (initially added to reflect its price drop in August), and the Skyline Hard Top won't be changing price as it lost its up-arrow from its August price increase, and the other 7 cars currently in Hagerty's also will not be changing price.

Last edited:
Has someone with a Fanatec wheel looked into the "Other buttons" settings? How much customization is actually possible? Not unimportant if you're using a different rim than the GT one.
Screenshot_20221124_093455.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the races based on the World Finals. You have to use rental cars and they're against AI.

View attachment 1210379
What are the race details? Laps, tyres, weather, etc.i

Still no new options for custom races, no cockpit view adjustments, no changes to AI and not much added in terms of new events. We want that super gt championship ffs. Or just let us do a custom championship.

At least they fixed one of the issues with the HUD and added qualifying to online lobbies. Maybe now we’ll get some more leagues to start and we can drop the **** show the sport mode is right now. Decent update but severely lacking for a 25th anniversary update. Fingers crossed for a xmas update.

Last edited:
those races are offline and repeatable right? if thats so at least we got some new grinding events for limited time
It depends how long those races last. The 1 hour Spa race in World Circuits pays equal amount of credits and with the way the AI reacts in that race if it starts raining, you're sure to win.

I only have 4 of the NSX, and about 6 2020 Civics I don't need, so at least I won't be there forever selling them daily.

Quite happy with how it's been added, actually. If the prices fluctuate, it adds a bit of a Meta element to it.

Has someone with a Fanatec wheel looked into the "Other buttons" settings? How much customization is actually possible? Not unimportant if you're using a different rum than the GT one.
View attachment 1210378
You don't need a Fanatec GT DD Pro (or the T-GT) to see the other buttons (E1p-E4p). The full range of button press mapping is available to the 4 buttons, with nothing mapped by default to any of the 4 for the Fanatec, and only E4p (bottom-right) mapped by default to MFD Selection Right (in-game) / track map/radar/session best (according to Thrustmaster) for the T-GT. I don't know how much you'll want to be pressing on the GT DD Pro's sticks though.

One further note - it is just those two wheel bases (and the T248, which uses the T-GT mapping) that have the additional mapping. The CSL Elite and Podium wheels do not, and I cannot answer whether other Fanatec wheels attached to the GT DD Pro base will allow that addtional mapping.
Here are the races based on the World Finals. You have to use rental cars and they're against AI.

View attachment 1210379
I like that, almost as much as picking up the 25th Anniversary X2019 (which, like the pre-order Mazda, is a wholly separate model, even though it has the same stats) just by clicking on the banner and not having to race.

Last edited:
The one race with the Escudos looks like it could be good. The ranking board has about 7-8 minutes for completion time. If that's repeatable, it would blow Tokyo expressway out the water for a month or so.

No rain on Road Atlanta :( Why? WHY? Track is super fun though and at least there's full day-night cycle. Gr. 1 race pays 320k for 30 minutes (+50% for clean race). Not the best, but compared to most races it's decent I guess.

Selling cars wasn't a feature I really cared for, but it seems a lot better than what I expected. Got nearly 4 million for the duplicates I had.

Back