Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
So, this will release at 6am, London time?

Jerome
At the following time, we will perform game update maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo 7' servers.

[Day & Time]​

24 November 2022, 06:00 - 08:00 UTC
24 November 2022, 06:00 - 08:00 GMT

[IMPORTANT]​

Please note that during this time only 'Arcade Race' within 'World Circuits', and Music Rally will be playable. Other online services like 'Sport' mode will not be available and progress will not be saved.
Furthermore, the Performance Points (PP) requirements for some events may change with this update: please be sure to complete any championships within 'World Circuits' that might be on hold before the start of the maintenance.

Last edited:
Everyone talking about selling their duplicates....I don't know if I have even 2 duplicates after 60+ hrs of play time. The only time I did was in GTS when I was exploiting that Veneno glitch as a prize and then selling each one for 1.2 mil.

1669270170934.png

On PS4

7. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
  ・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
   - Race of Turbo Sportscars
   - American FR Challenge 550
   - Gr.1 Prototype Series
  ・Brands Hatch
   - European FR Challenge 550
  ・Willow Springs Raceway
   - Historic Sports Car Masters

5 laps
again
and again
and again

:banghead:

2. Race Screen
 - Fixed an issue wherein setting 'Show Race Info' to 'Off' in 'Display Settings' would cause options such as tyre menus to not display on pit-in.

Finally, but it would be miles better if we had HUD customization...

Last edited:
Sony servers really are garbage. Over 2.2 hours to get a 3gb file.

I just did the test internet connection while im downloading the update, 314.4Mbps down/38.2Mbps up.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/manual/usedcar/02

Points of Caution​

You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours with the Car Valuation Service. If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24 hour period you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to Discard duplicate cars at no cost.
i1Pnp09nmVQzoW.jpg

i1kFadE88pZzF.jpg

2. Change in Body Valuation
The highest and lowest Body Valuation amount offered during the previous two weeks for the car being assessed are displayed here. Body Valuations are determined based on the Used Car Dealership’s own criteria. The appraisal amount changes daily for each car.

3. Body Valuation/Tuning Valuation
The Body Valuation amount for the car being assessed is displayed here, along with the valuation of any tuning work that has been performed.

4. Today's Valuation
The total appraisal valuation is displayed here, based on the Body Valuation and any tuning costs. Please note, any Wheel, Paint, Custom Parts, Racing Parts and Other parts will be returned to you.

Sony servers really are garbage. Over 2.2 hours to get a 3gb file.

I just did the test internet connection while im downloading the update, 314.4Mbps down/38.2Mbps up.
Remember to press X on it. It might say 2 hours, but then it'll say the update itself is only a few minutes. For whatever reason it seems to calculate time using the file size of the whole game.

You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours with the Car Valuation Service. If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24 hour period you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to Discard duplicate cars at no cost.
Well. I guess I'm not selling all of those NSX's. I don't have the patience to do it over a few years.

Last edited:
Sierra is in UCD? Shocked, I expected it to be a legend car.
I kinda expected it to be in UCD. Same level as the R32 GTR.

4. Today's Valuation
The total appraisal valuation is displayed here, based on the Body Valuation and any tuning costs. Please note, any Wheel, Paint, Custom Parts, Racing Parts and Other parts will be returned to you.

So does this means if we sell a swapped car, the engine will be returned to us ?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back