Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
What they could do if they allowed you to sell a car that you only had one of, is ghost out the car image in your collection, tag it as, “previously owned”, and keep the info page. It’s not part of your current collection but you’ve collected it at some point.

And from a realism standpoint it still tracks, nobody (or very few) has hundreds of cars in their collection at one time. At least nobody but Jay Leno and racing drivers, rich people, etc. Even then, in the multiples of hundreds, that’s rare, as far as I know.

But when a car is sold, many still class it as having owned it at one point, or being in their collection. This way, you could still keep progression the same, and edit Sarah’s line when you’ve collected 200 cars, to, “Well done! That marks 200 cars you’ve owned at any point.”
They could do that, and its not a bad suggestion, but it doesn't seem that they will. For a bit of background Nenkai is a data miner and has decoded GT7 and interpreted the data he has seen regarding the appraisal and selling feature.

I hoped there’s no FOMO events. Because it’ll become like other MMORPGs and FH series (FOMO means I need to play it everyday, it’s really exhausting and taking too much time)

And about selling car, I think if PD implements it, and it only give 1 or 0.1% Cr from its original price, it’ll be better without it, because it’s useless

One more sleep to go...:D
52515589335_7307ab1c70_k.jpg
:D:D

Do you really think that people need to finish a tutorial to get a grasp on selling cars?
No, personally I do not. But neither my opinion , yours, nor anyone else’s besides PD matter in questions on how the game works.

The menu system IS a hand holding tutorial because that is how PD designed and implemented it.

Forgive me for assuming factual knowledge was at the root of your question if it was not. If what you were attempting was a rhetorical question with everyone echoing how right you are, please disregard everything I said and carry on carrying on.

They could do that, and its not a bad suggestion, but it doesn't seem that they will. For a bit of background Nenkai is a data miner and has decoded GT7 and interpreted the data he has seen regarding the appraisal and selling feature.
I understand, was just musing about how they could do it if they did, I have been following Nenkai’s tweets and unfortunately, as you and they say, you need a duplicate to sell the original. Shame, but I get it, as it is, it would cause some issues.

this will be such a big update that I predict one or two major glitches.
Considering selling has been unreleased but sitting in the game's code for a while, they've probably had plenty of time to iron out any potential bugs. The cars should be fine, they're just cars. I'm not aware of any major problems with new track releases either.

It's not that big of an update. It's just big relative to GT7's other updates.

Wait, I'm confused, why is everyone so frustrated? Seems like a good bunch of cars to me, probably the first time I'm interested in all 3 of them. And as usual, we are yet to discover what else this update brings. Kaz saying this is a 25th anniversary update means we can probably expect more interesting things in this one. Personally I'm really looking forward to it.
Three cars and one track. I assumed this game would be equal or exceed GT6. And that's reasonable in my opinion. But the content is nowhere close to GT6. And it should be. I can definitely see why people are frustrated.

I was about to say "There is absolutely no way we get to sell gifted cars", but then I saw the screenshot @Galvston posted here. Though despite that, I still find it hard to believe. It just doesn't match up with how hard they've been pushing microtransactions so far. Who knows, perhaps they'll let you sell them, but offer an amount so abysmal that you'd rather just keep them in your garage. Anyways, I'm definitely keeping my expectations low on this.

Also, it's kind of conspicuous that they're mentioning the E36 M3 in the Blog entry for the M2. Hopefully we'll see that car added to the game as well at some point.

We saw around last week or the week before, cars were switching in the UCD. It may have been a test of the selling system. The same model cars were changing price, color and mileage each day.
It'll be interesting to test.

Speed reading this thread you can sell your excess gr.B nsx's to nenkai used auto in skyrim but only if you roll end game credits first.🤣🤣🤣

A new track and selling should make most happy. Hope for overall stability improvements. A cross play on/off option would be nice...if that is the cause for "stuttering" when players pit/enter.

Trying to understand stupid people is like smelling the color 9.

Nah, this is something they can implement at the beginning, so they'd still be something that should distance themselves from game development.

Also it's expected that there'd be clownery in the requirement of completing the GT Menu Cafe to do so.

A new track is always welcome so I'm not complaining! I'm interested to try the Cosworth, being a filthy American I am not all that familiar with it! Looking forward to the update! :cheers:

"Of course we don’t yet know how that feature will function, but it will likely come as great news to players who have 412 Honda NSX Gr.B cars for… some reason."

I wouldn't know anything about that. Not a single clue. Anyone else? :P
All I know is that 412 sounds oddly specific from @Famine. :lol:

I do have a list of cars to sell (mostly engine-swapped ones), but none of them are the NSX Gr.B as I found out I could bypass that part of the jubilee before I began partaking.

No new music rally? May be only one new for 25th anniversary? And next one will be for 30th? Why to make personal button for this mode at main screen if it's dead mode
It even says something like "more coming in updates!" after you finish the last one lol. I understand why it's far from a priority but c'mon, they can at least add a few

It even says something like "more coming in updates!" after you finish the last one lol. I understand why it's far from a priority but c'mon, they can at least add a few
I thought I remember them hyping this mode up before the release of the game. We only got how many so far ?

They just don't follow through with it I guess.

So, this will release at 6am, London time?

Jerome

Back