Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.50 Released, With Kangaroo Car Fix

• Thread starter Famine
  • 100 comments
I can report they've done something weird with the stock PP values in this update.

The Evo Final is still 511.01 PP in Brand Central and the Car Collection overview. However, a stock Evo Final I already owned is now 511.57 PP, and buying one from the dealership also immediately changes to 511.57 PP on the "change to this car now?" screen.

So the dealership/Car Collection PP is no longer quite right for some cars. It's not all - the 2009 Prius is still 378.87 PP both pre and post purchase.

"Improvements to an issue where cars leap into the air if certain values are applied in specific settings."
I think everybody hoped they will also polish physics, because after 1.49 it is all over the place especially in road car category. I stopped playing the game completely, because I don´t want to spend time adjusting to broken physics and possibly damaging my wheel/wrist the moment I find some crazy bug that will turn my FFB from 0 to 100 in an instant.

I think everybody hoped they will also polish physics, because after 1.49 it is all over the place especially in road car category. I stopped playing the game completely, because I don´t want to spend time adjusting to broken physics and possibly damaging my wheel/wrist the moment I find some crazy bug that will turn my FFB from 0 to 100 in an instant.
I'm sorry to hear that an imaginary bug is hampering your enjoyment of a game.

I'm sorry to hear that an imaginary bug is hampering your enjoyment of a game.
The bug launching cars into space was very real.

And there is still a lot of real bugs that are hampering my enjoyment. Like every second road car has messed suspension right now, bouncing, hitting wheel arches, locking steering etc. The physics is obviously broken and I am not interested in experiencing another space launch moment.

Last edited:
And there is still a lot of real bugs that are hampering my enjoyment. Like every second road car has messed suspension right now, bouncing, hitting wheel arches, locking steering etc.
Agree. Try driving a stock Lancer with sports medium tyres in the 1st section of nurburgring and you'll see the physics is glitched worst than before....

Any changes like mentioned above will be in the usual monthly update,this one was.put out quick to stop the kangoroo videos
That is a wish not a fact.
We can very well be stuck with this physics for few months, until they figure out how to fix it.

Last edited:
Aw man last night I was thinking about doing capturing more bouncy Scapes but at least I got to enjoyed it. But it's a good thing that it got fixed as well as the game is pretty unstable, and game crashed on me 4 times while in a race with 19 bouncy Sambabus that can do over 10,000 km/h some jumped so high over the map that frame rate dips to less than 10 fps.
This one above was cool though one of them VW bus wants to flatten its sibling's ass.

I've done messed up the game's frame rate, this was at best 18 fps and only dropping down from there on.
No editing involved at all.
I'm going to miss this bug lol.

Last edited:
And there is still a lot of real bugs that are hampering my enjoyment. Like every second road car has messed suspension right now, bouncing, hitting wheel arches, locking steering etc. The physics is obviously broken and I am not interested in experiencing another space launch moment.
Show me.

Last edited:
I, too, only played the update for about 15 mins. E36 steering was indeed bugged out. I believe I tried another modified car and it had the same issue. Then stock GT350 was fine.

So yea, I'm waiting until they fix this steering bug that makes cars literally undriveable. I would've expected it to be part of this patch.

I, too, only played the update for about 15 mins. E36 steering was indeed bugged out. I believe I tried another modified car and it had the same issue. Then stock GT350 was fine.

So yea, I'm waiting until they fix this steering bug that makes cars literally undriveable. I would've expected it to be part of this patch.
My e36 is Fine.

Stock

Last edited:
Imaginary? Read the article or the patch notes. We wouldn’t have gotten this patch if there was no bug.
I'm not talking about the space bus. I would think that it is kind of obvious that when asking for proof for a bug that has fundamentally broken 50% of his garage, that I'm not talking about the well documented and recorded bug that he's not even directly mentioning?

I'm not talking about the space bus. I would think that it is kind of obvious that when asking for proof for a bug that has fundamentally broken 50% of his garage, that I'm not talking about the well documented and recorded bug that he's not even directly mentioning?
Well, it’s reasonable to hold off playing the game when there is a definite bug in one area of the physics, because we couldn’t know for sure whether it affected other aspects of the physics. Not everyone has been keen on some of the physics changes, and the bug could not be ruled out as part of the reason why vehicle dynamics didn’t feel quite right to some people after 1.49.

Anyway, who cares. Now we’re on version 1.50. Let’s test and look ahead.

The BMW E36 is still worse to drive. Every time the Steering is blocked and steer to the left ore right. Nothing Changed :( :irked:
Wide body with custom wheels and fully customisable suspension? if so, I have the same problem, even if I set the suspension to stock ride height, so my solution is to use stock wheels and now I can use the default fully customisable suspension settings without the tires hitting the wheel arches which would stop the car from turning normally. There are few other cars I have to do this with, don't remember which ones right now.

Last edited:
Wide body with custom wheels and fully customisable suspension? if so, I have the same problem, even if I set the suspension to stock ride hight, so my solution is to use stock wheels and now I can use the default fully customisable suspension settings without the tires hitting the wheel arches which would stop the car from turning normally. There are few other cars I have to do this with, don't remember which ones right now.
How do you know that is what is happening?

Has anyone found out what they did to prevent flying cars? Did they simply set a limit on how high cars can go or was the suspension model actually changed?
I think that the new physics have caused that a certain combination of settings could generate values outside the simulation limits in extreme cases. Things like the position of a shock absorber exceeding the position of the wheel axle, which should break the suspension, but the simulation does not consider a break or a physical interference. Let's say that it would be to avoid operations that result in divisions by 0.

Introducing new simulated elements would avoid the error, for example the interference of the suspension components or the resistance of these that could trigger breakage, but that would make the simulation more complex and could trigger other problems.
A quicker and simpler solution would be to provide the simulation with new limit values, something like this:

Function LimitParameter(parameter, min_limit, max_limit)
If parameter < min_limit Then
parameter = min_limit
End If

If parameter > max_limit Then
parameter = max_limit
End If

Return parameter
End Function

Latest Posts

Back