Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 578 comments
Anyone else having issues after changing the oil in GT Auto - I'm just left with the black screen, only the top bar is visible but I have no more controls, other than closing and restarting the game?
Yes, I got this. But I’ve been getting this with all my games of late. I leave it hang for 5 minutes. Press and hold my controller PS button and then it turns off DS5 then I turn the controller back on and about a minute later it crashes to main menu and then I get an error message CE- 108262-9 Something went wrong with the system software. Then my game resumes from where I last was.

When you come into the conversation asking "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" with the hubris of a spoiled prince people are going to laugh and object... I don't think anyone's "offended" by your inflated ego. I get that english likely isn't your first language, but that move is only used by power-hungry psychos who think they're better than others.

I was stating, for me, that your and Kie's opinions don't matter because you're only basing your GT experience on previous GT experience. So when you say the trailbraking sucks now, or that things are "too easy to drive", I know that your opinions are only based on how this game operates. I care about how a car in the real world moves and how close the game is to that. When you say "Kie agrees" to support your point it literally means nothing, because as far as I know, neither of you has the faintest idea of how a car is supposed to act in braking and turn-in.

And in the instance of trail braking, an example: When driving a bone stock A45 AMG/Corolla GR/Audi R8 V10 and many others in GT7 the car pitches itself WILDLY into oversteer with even slight steering input on the brakes. This isn't realistic, and the car doesn't act like that in real life unless you have a dedicated drift brake on it. You saying that it was "better before" means that you have a skewed vision of what cars are actually supposed to drive like that is wrong. Simple as that.

In the future if you don't want people to dogpile on you, maybe re-read your words before clicking reply to see make sure you don't come off as rude, or be intentionally rude and accept the backlash.
It's fascinating and yet dissapointing how you are completely trying to twist the plot, only to back up your own personal interpretation.
None of what you or others impose that I have said did I actually say like that.
I don't even think that you literally have even read or just tried to objectively comprehend what I basically did just say.
You same as many others here just simply got offended by my wording of saying Some Guy.
I never said do you know who I am.
I never said that I know anything better then anyone else.
It's all just yours and others imposement of what you think how it was meant.
But that's simply wrong.
Let's chronologically roll it up.
1.I make a post to give my initial impressions of the latest update.
2.Some other user says that he read a post of someone who mentioned that the update seems to have a negative impact.
Now it gets interesting.
3. Another User chips in saying it's just some guys opinion who is faster than a jealous wife or something like that.
That to me is disrespectful. My personal opinion.
4. I react to that guy trying to explain that I'm not a random internet troll and use the wording some guy who... Blablabla
OK, so how on earth is that an inflated ego?
Is it forbidden to say facts?!
What world do we actually live in these days that people get offended when someone just simply tries to state facts?!
Because belive it or not, that's up to you, but I would never come up saying stuff like that if it's not true.

Since the first day I've entered this forum my only intention was to gather information AND to give back information.
It's beyond me how negative yours and others reactions are.
But that's OK.
You know I'm not a thin skinned pussy who will start crying around.
But it's indeed disappointing how quickly a plot gets twisted around, where the simple facts and the main topic or statements just simply get totally ignored.
How quickly people get hung up about literally nothing.
By their own subjective misinterpretation of what someone actually didn't even say.
Only because they think that it must have been meant like that.
Which is completely wrong.
Not even trying to argue the facts.
Just starting to get rude and trying to bash me.
For what?!
For using the wording some guy?!
That's crazy.
Wow, so maybe all of you should rethink how you react and what your backlash might have been like to me.
I didn't say anything wrong or offending.
Yet it's me who is tried to be put into a corner like being the bad guy with an inflated ego.
And randoms chipping in dishing out poo emojis as if it was Christmas.
Insane.
I can't think of anything remotely close to being more biased.
But apparently that's how the Internet works.
So be it.
I have no problem with anything I said.
Because I don't interprete anything into my words and never got offensive or rude against anyone else here.
Never.
I always tried to help the community with my experience and my observations.
Take it or leave it.
But the reactions here were just pathetic.
And for your information. I do compare GT and it's driving mechanics to my own real life experience.
And to be honest I don't think that, me included, same like you and most probably 99% of everyone around here, are not the ones who can objectively judge how a car should react compared to real life.
Because I highly doubt that, you included, has or ever would be in the situation to have the balls to drive a car in real life the way how most if not all of us do drive them cars in a Video game.

I only judge the game and how it feels to me.
If it feels good or bad is subjective.
And now I think that we should all just calm down and chill.
Jesus Christ. 😅

update 1.49 really killed the formula car feel .....not sure what wheel you have , I use DD+ and for formula cars I set TQ in game to 8 instead of 5 (wheel is set at maximum output) ..with this adjustment I have been able to be pretty succesful in bringing back the feel when I drive the formula car. With less output wheelbases I'm sure the feel gets dilluted even more
I have also CS DD+ (gt dd extreme bundle) with additional McLaren GT3 Wheel...

I think the PP system does not means the car is better or not against others whit low PP
I used to think pp was a straight correlation of weight, bhp, tyres and downforce... but that's not always the case as the Porsches can be equipped with the same downforce and tyres as other cars at their pp limit, and be heavier, have lower bhp and worse economy all at the same time. So it must be down to a statistic on Grip / handling.

I used to think pp was a straight correlation of weight, bhp, tyres and downforce... but that's not always the case as the Porsches can be equipped with the same downforce and tyres as other cars at their pp limit, and be heavier, have lower bhp and worse economy all at the same time. So it must be down to a statistic on Grip / handling.
I think the cars are simulated on a track, perhaps a custom-made one that really tests all the various attributes of a car and then comes up with a PP depending on the time it gets.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back