Gran Turismo Sophy: Sony AI x Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Magog
  • 1,713 comments
Honestly the main problem right now is that they are just not aware of you. I get smashed like i was playing gt4. Not comparable at all with the first version. They just do jot use the breaks when are behind you. Like they do not see you on the track. Just played at Nurburgring and first corner is just a nightmare.

I posted a video in the video thread about this exact thing. Extremely frustrating.

I believe that the speedometer thing is just a bug in the replay, because the revbar does not change and the sound of the engine does not change, and there is no sudden jump to a slower speed in the environment. BUT Sophy clearly lifts a bit before the human car sweeps past.

1728897135183.png

Last edited:
I believe that the speedometer thing is just a bug in the replay, because the revbar does not change and the sound of the engine does not change, and there is no sudden jump to a slower speed in the environment. BUT Sophy clearly lifts a bit before the human car sweeps past.

View attachment 1397283
Nah, what the speedometer shows is what I saw happen in front of me. The AI literally jolted to that lower speed way faster than going 80% on the throttle would have. There was clearly something that was triggered there due to me not being past it by that point in the race. This did not happen the previous nor following lap.

Nah, what the speedometer shows is what I saw happen in front of me. The AI literally jolted to that lower speed way faster than going 80% on the throttle would have. There was clearly something that was triggered there due to me not being past it by that point in the race. This did not happen the previous nor following lap.
It happens on this straight line regardless of the vehicle?
(I can't test right now, my new ps5 arrives on Wednesday)

Back