Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
Exactly my thoughts, if they don't, definitely delayed.

The thing I'm most gutted about is the seeming return of indestructible tape barriers on the 'rally' stage. That's just mental in 2016.

Yes! it is incredible that the barriers are still indestructible .. This is not with that the rally mode adds some things to Gran Turismo, especially with this damage ... The rally is always a plus, but this is definitely not their field.
There is another video of GTsport hall on twitter:

1UZ-FE Stuffed Into a KE Corolla
From about 1:40 he lets the wheel free spin through his hands frequently.

Cool, I have seen KE Rolla drifting without power steering, but it had supercharged 4AGE :)

This is the best video for steering wheel play, doubt this can be done yet on any game :

Watch how Kazama and Daisuke Ito ( he let go a bit longer ) do the manji drift, how he let go the wheel and how quick his steering play is :) I used similar technique when on the street ( only in certain situation that called it ) :)

Last edited:
So public day two, are they going to come out with something else, promotional wise? Because right now they might as well not be there, they're not getting any coverage in the major gaming outlets barring a few minor ones that have published the screenshots. Other games that have actually come out with trailers and new info are naturally dominating and getting people talking.

Surely they don't need reminding that Europe is where they took the biggest hit in sales from 5 to 6, in terms of numbers. You're not going to get those 5 million back on board if they don't know enough to care about the game.
Short of everyone in Europe that has bought GT in the past canceling pre orders and buying Assetto Corso to send a very clear message to PD, how could we remind them?

Sony have their own conference and show in 3 weeks, they barely have an official presence at Gamescom this year. The internet has made coverage global it doesn't matter if they show a lot at Gamescom. And in regards to them not thinking about Europe enough they announced in Paris and showed the first gameplay in London.

Last edited:
Do we think talking about a delay will make it real? Should we instead wait to hear anything about delays from official sources? I think I'll take the second one. Unless dreams come true, this is just another theory. Why people are whipping up a frenzy about nothing when they won't even be buying it anyway? Don't understand the motivation
Because people will be people.

That's also the power of internet: making assumptions based on information you didn't recieve......

When there is no news, there is no news. And I'm sure PD know what they're doing. The drop in sales hasn't forced them to behave differently.

And with a big sony happening within a month there is no real reason to release new info trailers etc. Besides, a game being good or bad has nothing to do with the amount of trailers or features being announced. Whatever the trailer or announcement about cars or tracks to be included, the game will be the game nonetheless

Still waiting for a video of the full car selection in this build. And judging from the previous video, looks like PD have changed the showcase animation too.

EDIT:

rs01.jpg

The R.S.01 now appears in a white/gold blue/black guise at the selection screen. I hope the yellow livery is still selectable...

Last edited:
(Off-Topic) Should I get Assetto Corsa?
Do we think talking about a delay will make it real? Should we instead wait to hear anything about delays from official sources? I think I'll take the second one. Unless dreams come true, this is just another theory. Why people are whipping up a frenzy about nothing when they won't even be buying it anyway? Don't understand the motivation
Some people don't have a PS4 or the money to get this game, most wanna wait to get it. It took me time to get GT6. Everybody here loves GT and probably wanna know more about it.

I don't see anyone being "whipped into a frenzy", this is a discussion forum and we're just openly discussing the possibility of a delay based on what we've seen (or rather haven't). It's kinda how discussion forums go.

Also, don't forget that three of the recent big driving titles on PS4 have suffered delays - Driveclub, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa...

It's not totally mad to suggest that might happen with GTS. Personally, I'm just... apprehensive about it :)

Personally I'd rather be expecting a delay and get that delay that expect it to be released on time and there be a delay. And either way, if it does release on time, as we are all hoping it does, it would be like it was coming early!:lol:

I don't remember seeing KW Automotive track adverts in GT6, so does this mean we're getting the 7-post test rig and a new tyre model with adjustable pressures?

According to KW years ago:
now also body natural vibrations, wheel load variations, tire stiffness as well as influences of different wheel types and tire inflation pressures can be simulated in Gran Turismo.

Back