Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
I think it's a GT86.

View attachment 577477

toyota-gt-86-uk-8.jpg
Definitely a GT86/Scion FR-S.

What I saw here:

They must implement damage and penalty/flag system on it. Otherwise it will be occurred to these unnecessary collisions (somobody knock you car from behind without any consequences = ruin multiplayer races).

Was that a 1-lap race at Willow or did I miss an edit...?

Odd impression that Poly doesn't try very hard to push their game. The new screenshots are not on their FB or official website, no change in the GTSport section. Do they realise Europe is their biggest market because Kaz is not even here and no new trailer so far? (He must be at Pebble Beach for a car included in 10 years...)

Odd impression that Poly doesn't try very hard to push their game. The new screenshots are not on their FB or official website, no change in the GTSport section. Do they realise Europe is their biggest market because Kaz is not even here and no new trailer so far? (He must be at Pebble Beach for a car included in 10 years...)

Well, he was at the copper box to be fair to the guy.

Also, that makes me wonder - do we have GT sales by territory somewhere?

With all this Gran Turismo Sport hype, I couldn't help but play good ol' Gran Turismo 4!! But also, I would really like to see some actuall gameplay of the dirt track (Fisherman's Ranch). It looks great, but I would like to see the dirt physics in action!

Well, this day is over for me :( I was happy to play GT Sport :D:tup:

Back on topic, I so badly want to see some Nurb at 8pm footage! @Zlork - you played this right? How was the lighting during gameplay?

PoDi are on another planet. Nobody does it better than them, on lighting.

As for AI, I persist and sign, it's much more competitve. I hope to give you a detailed impression for this weekend :)

Back