Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Here we go, Lancia Delta Integrale Martini Racing, what else :)

DlwUfLpXgAAZBzf.jpg large.jpg

Dare I say the best Gran Turismo 4 remake of the Spoon S2000 Race Car? :D

Better pictures will come soon, posting the standard image until I take better pictures.
Check the Classic GT thread in about ten minutes to see it in full glory.

8575438701777126417_23.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1054986/1/8575438701777126417

Ah crap. I just found out I forgot to make the Spoon plate on the front.. You know what! I don't care. Right now.

That japanese front end will make me cry whenever I will see a Martini livery, no matter how good it's made :nervous:
Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Did I miss something?
The Delta Evoluzione that PD put ingame is an exclusive version sold only in Japan. Colors available were indeed the three you can get in GTS, plus there were the "Collector Edition" (remember the Delta Collezione from GT2? That one) and the "Final Edition". All the Martini ones, and all the remaining special editions, were EU only and made with the EU Delta.

The difference between the two? Just the front end, since the Japanese one has the headlights from the regular HF 16v, and a slightly different front grille. This is a JPN Delta front end, while this is a regular EU Delta front end. It's minor, but no Martini livery will ever be accurate 100% :(

The Delta Evoluzione that PD put ingame is an exclusive version sold only in Japan. Colors available were indeed the three you can get in GTS, plus there were the "Collector Edition" (remember the Delta Collezione from GT2? That one) and the "Final Edition". All the Martini ones, and all the remaining special editions, were EU only and made with the EU Delta.

The difference between the two? Just the front end, since the Japanese one has the headlights from the regular HF 16v, and a slightly different front grille. This is a JPN Delta front end, while this is a regular EU Delta front end. It's minor, but no Martini livery will ever be accurate 100% :(
610145d045ae6e23e845f8be063d2c46.jpg

You can do this one I suppose, or maybe this one

p044_0_02_01.jpg

Anyone finding the Minis rear number plate holder is lopsided? Or I'd it just me? If that's how it is for the real life UK Mini, PD don't play when it comes to the details.

It's lopsided, hopefully they will fix it next update for bug fixes, first thing I noticed when I got the DLC up and running.

Back