Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Rainbow Cooper
Rainbow Cooper.jpg

Mugen S2000 GT1
Mugen S2000 GT1.jpg

Latest things to share...

Car-Guy Racing NSX GT3 (2018 Suzuka 10h version)

Link to it
This was a quick realisation, as they dropped most of the usual sponsors they have in the Super GT series. Simple but flashy livery, unfortunately not at all compatible with the Sport mode plate !

Honda S2000 LM Race Car

Red version / Blue version / Gold version

I've already showed it on the Classic GT thread, but I like it ! This time I did it with masking a coloured base, so I can switch colours quickly. There are a lot which work well with this simple yet iconic GT design (bring back the Dream Car Championship, with its FTO LM, RX7-LM and consorts !)

P1 Motorsports Huracan Super Trofeo, aka "Green Chupacabra"

Car Livery / Suit / Helmet

As the topic is now close, this is the shared version of my LEC #12 entry. I loved this design when they released it, and it was very fun to make the matching helmet with the chupacabra face on it.

:gtpflag: Beware : GTPlanet Product Placement :gtpflag:

I'll also use this post to promote our contest. The LEC is growing up, and this week's theme might be a good one for new people to join in. Indeed, this week's demand you to make a replica, and I've seen a lot of good ones here. So @zeptrans , @CoolJetta3 , @Lebowski , @polo510 and more that I forgot, please check the dedicated thread, read the rules to know how to present the pics, and show us your greatest work ! It is very friendly and even if this time it will be your cup of tea, most of us have great fun creating liveries we didn't think about ourselves to fit each week's theme. And I can tease there will be some nice things in the future, so get ready by now !

If you still hesitate to join, please check the poll of the current theme, and see what we can do !

PS : I know, there are a lot of links in this post, but they all get to something worth it :D

Last edited:
With the race photo it's pretty clear how photogenic the Mini cooper actual is.. Very realistic, almost unbelievable we're looking to an AI manipulated image ! :drool:

VW Beetle Challenge "Volksworld" #6
Replica of the 2011 Classic Beetle Challenge "Volksworld"
- link -

44386501401_76b5c04a53_b.jpg

30519479868_e559fec4b5_b.jpg

30519478048_45e160c869_b.jpg

Stance Beetle
- link -
(Blue version here)

30519481238_ef7ec0dd50_b.jpg

44386502311_98f1c868bc_b.jpg

44337859862_d07b510d4f_b.jpg

EHCC "Felix Pailer" Delta Evo
Replica of the Hillclimb Felix Pailer's iconic Lancia Delta Evo
Also saw at Berg Cup & EHCC (European Hill Climb Championship)
- link -

30519476468_bd27d958bc_b.jpg

42578152590_a3b36d27e8_b.jpg

42578151050_fd1366c6ec_b.jpg

Just one thing, I want to thank Polyphony Digital for the specially created liveries in Nostalgic 1979 (GT League event). So classic, good ones, perfect atmospher.

My most recent attempt at the Citroen Gr.3:

image.jpg

IDK if I should trash it or keep it and continue working on refining it?

I think it’s a piece of trash, what do you think? Suggestions? People say you‘re your own worst critic but I just can’t bring myself to like this. However I spent a lot of time working this out so I don’t want to bin it either.

View attachment 763107

I think it’s a piece of trash, what do you think? Suggestions? People say you‘re your own worst critic but I just can’t bring myself to like this. However I spent a lot of time working this out so I don’t want to bin it either.
Maybe switching up some colours?

The GT by Citroën can be fiddly with its curves and edges...

View attachment 763107

I really like it. The colour scheme is nice and it works well with the odd Citroën shapes. But I must admit I don’t see what sponsors you can put on it now, as the design is already quite complex.

View attachment 763107

I think it's just a particularly hideous car to work on because I never feel satisfied with any livery I attempt for it. Personally, I think this one suits it quite well, so persevere with it.

Does anyone know what sort of system the colour picker is in the livery editor? I'm trying to get a colour by putting the numbers in manually but the H/S/V values don't seem to correspond to anything I've been able to find online.

View attachment 763107

I think its got great potential mate. Maybe repsol or shell sponsership.....just putting it out there. I personally like it and sponsorship will really tie it all together. Good luck mate cheers

Does anyone know what sort of system the colour picker is in the livery editor? I'm trying to get a colour by putting the numbers in manually but the H/S/V values don't seem to correspond to anything I've been able to find online.

H values on the game are on a base of 100 whereas you find them online on a base of 360. Just divide the online values by 3.6 and you’ll be fine !
S and V are the same.

H values on the game are on a base of 100 whereas you find them online on a base of 360. Just divide the online values by 3.6 and you’ll be fine !
S and V are the same.
I'm not even going to ask why or how PD ended up doing it like that. Thank you!

Latest Posts

Back