Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

PS_Messages_20171109_152337.jpg

Hi guys,

I've not posted for a very long time, but the livery editor has really got me interested in GT again. There's som amazing work on these pages...

I've created a Porsche 935 Apple Computer inspired 911 RSR, this was before someone uploaded the apple logo today! Painstaking to say the least. With hastags #gtplanet #porsche #apple although will probably be wiped off the search soon - PSN = Humphrey_Bogus

Original:

Also working on a 911 GT3 that is inspired by this:

Last edited:
So how long before this blows up in PD's face? Srsly, I love this feature to death, but it's asking for trouble. Not from the nitwit who covers their car in swastikas and will get get the banhammer with record speed, but from the fascist corporate lawyers who will have seizures when they notice? The first time a Disney or Olympic logo gets out in the world the C&Ds will hit like the fist of god. Call of Duty is getting a legal fisting for unlicensed use of Hummer imagery. How far behind will GTS be?

Can everyone repost each other's favourites. Trending should have a lot more art in it than what it has. I have plenty of people on my friends list with top top liverys. Share each other's work, share the love

So how long before this blows up in PD's face? Srsly, I love this feature to death, but it's asking for trouble. Not from the nitwit who covers their car in swastikas and will get get the banhammer with record speed, but from the fascist corporate lawyers who will have seizures when they notice? The first time a Disney or Olympic logo gets out in the world the C&Ds will hit like the fist of god. Call of Duty is getting a legal fisting for unlicensed use of Hummer imagery. How far behind will GTS be?

It's free advertising sending a lawyer after a gamer who will never be able to pay up is a waste of money and creates a negative image for the company sueing the gamer. I think the tobacco companys will be happy!

I hope people realise how exceptional this is. I take my hat off to your liveries zeptrans. The time and effort this must have taken... thank God for the new decals and creative minds.

(maybe the jps on the engine cover isn't central? - being incredibly pedantic - still so much appreciation)

shhhhh, nobody hear you :lol:
I tried to place it correctly, but it affect an other decal in the left side.

So Bad the first Logo is Closed / Baned

Martini Logo is not longer aviable.Licence Problem?

If it make the Round to other Brands .Kaz can close the Editor.

Have anyone more Infos

Latest Posts

Back