Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

5684F3BE-A2E7-4F4B-9752-E478E772F496.jpeg
E0CF961E-8B10-4F7E-ACC5-B9EB584B8F95.jpeg
8A9BE178-3048-4FF7-A313-43BCFB86FA07.jpeg
F7DEECC7-E0AF-4F95-89F3-DEA509174FDB.jpeg

Peugeot RCZ T16 Pikes Peak #redbull,#RCZ,#pikespeak
(Peugeot RCZ Gr.B)

I did some small liveries to some cars. Nothing special, but just that what makes it better :)
351ijci.jpg

Bugatti Veyron WRC edition

34grqyg.jpg

Wanted to do a replica of the Liberty Walk/Armytrix Nissan GT-R. The GR3 was the most suitable for the job.

kvuh3.jpg

Some FXX K details on the LaFerrari

2rh9z5v.jpg

The Mercedes CLK DTM that AMG used to test the M156 6.2 V8 was the inspiration :)

Is anyone's favourites folder in the decal section 'broke'? When I place a decal straight from one of my favourites folder .... it just places a completely different decal. :confused:

Newest replica... a1980's Rodenstock sponsored BMW 320 turbo. 256 layers due to so many individual letters -PITA

Inspired from a very old (nearly as old as me) pack of Top Trumps.

Engine capacity: 1426
Power (kw/hp): 294/400
Weight: 780kg
Top speed: 183mph

#bmw #gtplanet #throwback

What next.....?

Last edited:
Holy **** is the decal uploader officially released worldwide yet or is it just more people getting access to it I'm so jealous rn
The uploader was only open to selected people, these people where emailed with links etc for the uploader, wishing I got an email, as a graphic designer I have thousands of logos on file!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Original creator of the thread here, I'm wanting to know if anyone has gotten the opportunity to use the decal uploader or been able to get decals from the "Discover" tab with-in the game.

I also really like seeing the livery's from everyone in the community!

I've pulled quite a few decals from the Discover tab. Don't have access to the uploader yet. It's going to be on when I do, though.

Not sure if this question has been asked. Can we take one livery from a car and place it on another without recreating? For instance I have three gifted vipers

Not sure if this question has been asked. Can we take one livery from a car and place it on another without recreating? For instance I have three gifted vipers

If it's the exact same model, then yes, you can slap on any livery you have created or downloaded for that car. But if it's a different model you can't (eg. you can't put your Gr.4 Viper livery on the Gr.3 version without recreating it, same goes if you try to slap it on a Porsche).

Are there any cars that can't have a livery?

And how do I get tire brands on the tires?

Last edited:
Are there any cars that can't have a livery?

And how do I get tire brands on the tires?
To put the tyre stickers on, go into the livery editor and select the "racing items" icon, where you'd normally go to do window banners and number boards. The tyre stickers option should be in there, although some cars don't allow this option.

I haven't seen a single car that can't be painted.. but I don't own them all to try.

Btw I just saw this thread after I posted a bunch of my liveries in the other thread out in the main GT Sport forum section. It's weird that there are 2 live ones.

Back