Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

How did you find the honda racing decal I only have plain honda and power of dreams logo. I searched honda and didn't find others

@ScorpionTopaz

You can't.

Fortunately, "okasan_joestar07" is responsible of the most popular stickers. So you just have to go to the Discover section -> Trends -> Select one of this stickers -> Profile (on the left of the screen) -> Library -> Stickers...

And there you are, in the middle of 400+ stickers he uploaded.

PS: PD, why, but why do we reset at the top of the list each time we open / download a decal, and then have to scroll down again and again. :banghead:

37748884754_49598650fd_b.jpg

38407574496_f9f5448d96_b.jpg

37748892924_5b39c7399a_b.jpg

38407584806_8d344b9be6_b.jpg

38407587196_060216c4d0_b.jpg

Speaking of which, do you guys know any other users who've uploaded a lot of decals? The thing is, many don't use search terms, so it's hard to find certain decals.
It's one thing that annoys me, it's not hard to add at least one search term, would make it so much easier for everyone!

If it's the exact same model, then yes, you can slap on any livery you have created or downloaded for that car. But if it's a different model you can't (eg. you can't put your Gr.4 Viper livery on the Gr.3 version without recreating it, same goes if you try to slap it on a Porsche).
Well I tried to do this the other day with no luck. Maybe I did something wrong, I will try again later

Off topic Question: How do you use the decal uploader?
Because accessing the GT Sport Community results in this:
This service is not available yet.
We are currently making preparations to release the service to everyone. Please wait until the start of the service.

It's not available yet.. if you want a decal you can check in the game.
How to search the decal is described in this topic.
I already download various decals ever since it got online for some selective people.

How does the page look like from a PSN account that was able to upload "vector" decals?

I already download various decals ever since it got online for some selective people.

How does the page look like from a PSN account that was able to upload "vector" decals?
I think it's ready for use once they have the update ready for the decal uploader. I think the reason only a few people got access to the decal uploader that it's some sort of a beta test.
I hope it will be released soon, cause I got lots of decals of my own choice.

I finished up the front end of a car which I started last week! I like it now.
The livery's not shared yet but when it is it'll have some tags like "racing", "volk" and probably "green" I guess. Keep an eye out and feel free to repost if you see it on your feed :D

I've used plenty of decals uploaded by GT Sport community users all over the world - thanks to everyone who graciously uploaded all of those to share!

Oh yah and the bonnet/hood: I wanted to point this out because someone was recently talking about how hard it is to line up decals along the join between body and hood. If you look closely, I've done complex stuff on the front quarter fenders but kept it really clean along the border so I've only had to match a single gradient decal and 2 "jagged edge" decals on each edge. It's simpler than it looks anyway.

I finished up the front end of a car which I started last week! I like it now.
The livery's not shared yet but when it is it'll have some tags like "racing", "volk" and probably "green" I guess. Keep an eye out and feel free to repost if you see it on your feed :D

I've used plenty of decals uploaded by GT Sport community users all over the world - thanks to everyone who graciously uploaded all of those to share!

Oh yah and the bonnet/hood: I wanted to point this out because someone was recently talking about how hard it is to line up decals along the join between body and hood. If you look closely, I've done complex stuff on the front quarter fenders but kept it really clean along the border so I've only had to match a single gradient decal and 2 "jagged edge" decals on each edge. It's simpler than it looks anyway.
Awesome livery for the Porsche. :drool:

Back