Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

@Leggacy I would prefer the right one, too. That was a good facelift by you, not that the old version looked in any way bad. It has now some kind of funny aggressive look which really comes great together with the design of the Alfa.
The way you have integrated the beams into the design is btw really cool! Thank you for sharing!

@Leggacy I would prefer the right one, too. That was a good facelift by you, not that the old version looked in any way bad. It has now some kind of funny aggressive look which really comes great together with the design of the Alfa.
The way you have integrated the beams into the design is btw really cool! Thank you for sharing!
Haven’t shared it yet, I wanted to add the facelift to the other two flavours I have done before sharing.

49202073483_6254430aa5_b.jpg

49202765807_49f6d5c198_b.jpg

A Repco livery Corvette with some other Australian brands that gives a Down Under feel.

Has anyone had any luck with finding proper color codes for bronze? Haven't seen any color chips in the mileage exchange that are bronze and can't seem to get a custom color to go the way I want it to.

Last edited:
Back