Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

You would never believe this, but.......

On the DB Max and the Fiat 500....

It’s on the WING option....

No, I don’t understand either.

Now I can go back and put some Bond movie plates on that DB11. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't do it before now

love this livery on the LigierJS2 R ...
49531879816_569f3fc9ed_c.jpg

So . . .
49531405208_e61bf9fef1_b.jpg

49532131887_9074176cc7_b.jpg

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean but I try to help :

1/ If I want a decal to appear correctly on a colored background / pattern I duplicate it to make a shadow (black, white or whatever suits the situation) placing the shadow a little bit on the bottom right for example. You can also duplicate the shadow to put it on the upper left if needed.

2/ The only way (or easiest at least) to have a decal the exact same color as the paint is to use the classic paint (no pearl nor metallic) and brilliant (shiny?) decals. This way, paint and decals will be exactly the same.

I don't know if I answered the question but hopefully it'll help a little bit. :D

Use a black or white version of the sponsor as a background and then use "duplicate" for the original, in a smaller size or slightly offset, while reverting to the original colour.
I've tried the 'shadow' technique before and it never really looks like to me. I see the shadow under one part of the decal and not the other, and it looks like a sticker that got smudged when it was applied or something. Not a fan.

I think I'm just going to have to work my patterns around my sponsors. Thanks anyway.

With the Scudera Alpha Tauri car launch being yesterday and being pleasantly surprised by its new livery I wanted to do something based of it that wasn't the SF19 as there are already about a million of those so opted for the Gr3 NSX instead. (May do a group 4 version as well)

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/8358680979411338281

The group 4 version of that Alpha Tauri NSX and the group 3 version on the Ted Bull NSX as well.

Alphatauri: HERE
RedBull: HERE

I finally finished my fantasy team entry for the 2020 24hr of Daytona! This was one of the most fun projects I’ve done. Took a lot of queues from current Audi Racing entries to try and make it look as realistic as possible. I’m going to use this base as a template for some future projects for sure. I also really like how the matt and gloss finishes interact.

9578E074-E211-4A35-B4F9-76C822FA7402.jpeg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/notifications/livery/1775131/1/7062207236679959081

(I fixed the bleed on the bonnet decal, it’s a real shame the lighting in the livery editor is so bad)

AT definitely wins best F1 livery this year. Probably because its fresh and new (personally I think its a clean, sharp design) and all the other teams seem to have just carried over their designs with slight changes
I should say that the Alpha Tauri livery doesn't translate to the in-game SF19 at all due to the shape of the side of the car.

Back